The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Satanism

(Page 1 of 3)
Quote Reply
Satanism
Hello brothers, sisters and friends from Praize! I have been reading some books by Rebecca Brown: He came to set the captives free, Prepare for war, Becoming a vessel of honor, Unbroken curses . . . These books have blessed me a lot but she has written some things which can blow your mind . . . have you read any of these books? What do you think about what she teaches? What has been your experience? Thank you for your answers and God bless you!!!
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
Yes, I have read what she wrote and I believe it because I have seen many manifestations of demons myself.

We are spirit beings living in a spiritual realm. If we Christians could only get a handle on that, things would make a lot more sense and we would be a lot more victorious.
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
So my angel has shown up!

You are right we are spirits BUT it is so easy to forget that reality!

Before I came in contact with Rebecca´s books, one day I was in my bed and a witch came into my bedroom, I couldn´t see her with my physical eyes but I could feel her presence, this witch was a woman (35) and she was laughing at me, at first I couldn´t say a word because I was paralysed but little by little I was able to say the name of Jesus and she had to leave my room. I didn´t understand how a witch could visit me at night but when I read Rebecca´s books I found out that many witches travel out of their bodies and try to attack christian people.

The spiritual realm is so real too bad a lot of times we are not aware of it!!!

God bless you!

By the way, did you know NANA in Spanish is LULLABY.
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
OP9,

In the name of Jesus I bind anything that would try to put a demon back in your life. You a a Woman of God and I pray that blood of Jesus be over you.

God Bless you OP9
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
Thank you OP9 for sharing with us your experience. A few days ago we were ministering to a demon-possessed young woman and we told her to say "Jesus is the Lord of my life" She tried to say it several times but she couldn´t, she told us then: "They didn´t let me say it!" Poor woman! The thing is that she didn´t want to repent and receive Jesus so we couldn´t help her, I was very sad when she left our church but we did all that we could. Yes, demons are real BUT PRAISE THE LORD THAT HIS ANGELS ARE REAL AND THEY PROTECT US AND MINISTER TO US.

GOD BLESS YA´LL
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
Wonderful testimonies and wonderful words!

My mother became a Christian very late in life. She came to live with my husband and me, and I discovered she was tormented by many spirits.

I was interviewing caregivers for her. I would have them to the house to meet her, talk to them, and then I would leave them alone with Mom for a short while. One day I came back and found the caregiver applicant in a panic and anxious to leave. Apparently a demon had spoken through my mother and told this woman things about herself that only she knew!

We prayed a LOT with Mom, then one time she said, "It is easier to be crazy." So she wasn't able to be totally delivered even though I knew she loved Jesus.

She spent the last years of her life in a nursing home in another town. I had a handkerchief prayed over and placed above her bed. After that time she became content, though never what I would call healed or set free. She went to be with the Lord three years ago and is free now.

There is one other thing I would like to add - the power of prayer. She was diagnosed as having Alzheimer's Disease before she came to us. When she left and from then on, the "disease" never progressed. The doctors couldn't understand it, but we knew what (who) had stopped it. Praise Jesus!

There are many other stories I could tell you about demons. I'm sure you have yours too.

Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
Thank you for sharing your testimonies! There is power in the name of Jesus! I love saying: JESUS - I am in love with HIM and I wanna love HIM more and more. JESUS!

My first pastor and founder of my church was from US, one day when he had no church but was praying and living in my city called CIUDAD REAL (Spain) a crazy man who everybody knew from our city came to him and said: I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHY YOU ARE HERE BUT I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU!!! The amazing thing is that this crazy poor man spoke in a perfect English!

I think we should keep in mind that there is a spiritual battle going on whether we like it or not and we should watch and pray ALWAYS!!!

GOD BLESS YOU SISTERS!!!
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
I can't believe that there are some Christians who still do not believe in the reality of angels and demons and a spiritual realm. I have seen angels and demons. I've heard demons call my name. I was a Christian when I graduated high school in 98, and for some reason I went stupid and got involved in witchcraft and satanism. I remember one time me and my "friends" were playing this dice and paper role playing game similar to dungeons and dragons. I don't remember why, but I went to pick up a Bible. It literally burnt my hand, and when I felt my hand burning, I tossed the Bible across the room. So yes, there is much more out there than we realize, and what we see isn't always what we get. But praise God for the victory over satan in the blessed name of Jesus!
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
If you want to talk about demons I was taking my son to go eat at 3 o'clock in the morning,at that time my son was 15. We were driving down a street I noticed a woman looking on the side of a house, in back of her was a man facing her back, wearing a yellow wayavera shirt, and brown pants with brown stacey adams shoes. The lady had white hair that was flowing(funny part is that there was no wind, the moon was full, and the moonlight was very bright. My son had told me 20 mins. before we saw it, that he had a vision and described it perfectly. anyway it seemed as if they sensed us looking that they glided towards our jeep, they were right near my window, she had sharklike eyes with no pupils, and the man as god my witness, had no head! My son looked shocked, and I've seen similar things before. Remember "greater is he that's within me, than he that's of the world".

It also seemed as if someone had thrown powder in her face, she also looked as if she had 3 stitches in top of her eyelids, and in the bottom.Her face had many wrinkles, and she was making sounds from her mouth. she also looked as if she was dropping seeds or something. When we left, they stayed in position, then glided towards the opposite side of the street.

God bless you
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
I'm aware that this may sound demeaning, but it's not intended that way at all.

Have you considered submitting those who claim to have encountered demons to neurological tests?

My best friend suffered from a condition called Sleep Paralysis for fifteen years -- from late elementary school all the way until the middle of his undergraduate degree -- and the symptoms for this neurological disorder include:

Visual hallucinations

Audial hallucinations

Sudden fear that one is not the only presence in the room, and that the accompanying presense is somehow evil

These symptoms were treatable through counseling therapy and medication. Prior to that, however, he merely suffered under the notion that he himself was possessed.

I don't claim to know all things in this world, but I recommend pursuing this route as a means of determining if the reported demons are simply the work of a quirky brain.
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
Minnesota Chris wrote:

Now I hope my answer is not demeaning, but who do you think caused all of that? The enemy. And the only answer is the bible and prayer. The enemy is very good at deception, very good!

Peace & Prayers,

Chris <><

A malady should be only curable on the grounds by which it is caused. That is to say, if a person is suffering from the above-described afflictions, and if those afflictions are caused by spiritual affliction (e.g., demon possession), then exorcism or demon-destruction should be the only means of defeating the condition.

However, as my friend's history attests, the condition can be treated effectively with medication and counseling therapy. If Satan indeed afflicts people as we have described, it seems that he should be more resistant to removal than under assault from the secular medical institution.

In summary, if Satan is as big a threat as is portented, then Satan can't be conquered with medicine. If medicine cures the problem, then it wasn't induced by Satan.
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
James,

May I suggest that western medicine is designed to treat symptoms not causes. Just because the symptoms dissapear doesn't mean the cause is gone.
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
havefayth wrote:

James,

May I suggest that western medicine is designed to treat symptoms not causes. Just because the symptoms dissapear doesn't mean the cause is gone.

Most physicians would strongly disagree with that assertion. If Western medicine were geared toward treating only symptoms of disease, then handing out dimebags of marijuana to those suffering from cancer would fill the bill. However, medical researchers are not content with treating merely symptoms; they search for cures.

Likewise, antibiotics attack the microscopic organisms which generate symptoms of disease. They are designed to do so.

We are all fairly content with the assumption that, since years of therapy have resulted in a more satisfactory state of existence for my friend, he indeed suffered from a physiologically based illness. Consequently, we believe he was not ever, at any point, demon possessed.
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
James,

I in no way intended to imply that I disagreed with your analysis of your friends situation, obviously that would be an arrogant and rude move on my part.

I was merely speaking from personal experience. You see my former roomate would experince audial and visual hallucinations among other stuff that I will not discuss. When she started cutting we checked her in to the psych ward. The doctors gave her meds and she stayed at a friends house for a while but as soon as she moved back in that stuff started up again even though she continued to take her meds. Apparently my old roomate's condition is vastly different from your friends.

From what I have learned about (bear with the spelling here)psychoneuroletics (drugs that affect the nervous system) a lot of them can only treat symptoms. (there is no cure for some forms of clinical depression, the best we can do is perscribe Prozac for a lifetime.)

I probably should have made my post a little clearer last time. sorry, for the confusion!

Claudette

Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
Claudette --

I'm sorry if I seemed short or condescending. I tend to write very directly and can come across as rude.

>>

I in no way intended to imply that I disagreed with your analysis of your friends situation, obviously that would be an arrogant and rude move on my part.

<<

Thank you. I sincerely appreciate you writing this.

>>

I was merely speaking from personal experience. You see my former roomate would experince audial and visual hallucinations among other stuff that I will not discuss. When she started cutting we checked her in to the psych ward. The doctors gave her meds and she stayed at a friends house for a while but as soon as she moved back in that stuff started up again even though she continued to take her meds. Apparently my old roomate's condition is vastly different from your friends.

<<

Oh, certainly. In fact, titles for various psychological disorders are mostly catch-all phrases to refer to a collection of symptoms.

To contrast the name of a psychological disease with a physiological disease:

The term "depression" refers to a condition of being which involves bursts of anger, extreme difficulty enjoying those activities which a person has enjoyed in his/her past, and a sense of despair that cannot be linked to any specific event within or condition of the person's affairs. When these symptoms are present, the patient is diagnosed with depression. In the case of non-chemical depression, therapy -- including pastoral care and prayer led by ministers trained in counseling -- may often lead to a cure. In the case of chemical depression, a host of physiological problems may be at work which create the experience of depression. Some patients with chemical depression may be treated with something as simple as one type of medication, whereas other patients require a cocktail of medications in order for the symptoms to abate.

By contrast, "influenza" refers to a collection of symptoms (fever, chills, cramps, prostration, as well as inflammation of the respiratory system), but refers as well to the infection of the body by either Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae, or Staphylococcus aureus. The symptoms are known and may be reliably treated by killing their cause.

The point of this comparison is to illustrate that, whenever a group of people are referred to as "bipolar," "depressed," or "schizophrenic," we merely mean that they all share the same outward signs of afflictions whose sources we do not understand. My friend mentioned above is so acutely unique in what he suffers that he has his own specific variation of the general disease with which he is diagnosed. (The variation is distinguished among the medical community by the name of his disease, followed by his patient ID number at the hospital where he has been treated.)

Everyone is different in their particularities, and psychological disorders are *highly* particular afflictions. Because I'm aware of how individual the causes of the symptoms are, I have difficulty accepting that their causes can all be categorized as "demon affliction." Such a generalization subtracts from the painfully individual experience of those who suffer from mental disorders, and thrusts it into a supernatural, Christianized version of physiological disease.

>>

From what I have learned about (bear with the spelling here)psychoneuroletics (drugs that affect the nervous system) a lot of them can only treat symptoms. (there is no cure for some forms of clinical depression, the best we can do is perscribe Prozac for a lifetime.)

<<

And sometimes even the drugs currently available don't work. Many of my acquaintences have described to me their agony of going through wrong medication after wrong medication. Their only consolation, looking back on the experiences, is that they were finally prescribed something that worked.

You and I agree.

>>

I probably should have made my post a little clearer last time. sorry, for the confusion!

<<

Not a problem at all. I've enjoyed reading and responding to your clarification!

-- James
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
I agree with you James but,the human mind functions off of chemical balance; when those chemicals are out of balance you have psychological disorders such as depression, mood swings in some cases or sensual (meaning smell,sound etc.)hallucinations etc, I believe that one of the ways people are tormented by spirits is that they effect the chemical balance in the mind. If we as humans can affect this delicate balance with everything from acid to prozac than I am sure that demons can do the same without using pills.
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
i have read the books by Rebecca Brown- i will not share my whole experience here b/c it was too painful but when i was only 13 this guy i knew had opened a door to let demons into his life and he was beginning to influence me- thank Jesus that i have parents who found out through a friend who accidentally read an e-mail i had sent their daughter!!!! i know demons are real, and if you want me to share my experiences a little more than let me know otherwise, ttyl

Elisabeth
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
I would be interested in hearing them!

EMail me at calliebonita13@praize.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

~*~Caitlin~*~
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
Hello everybody, thank you for your interesting posts, a little while ago my mother in law was having a visitor at night while she was dreaming, my wife and I went to her house and sealed the house with oil representing the presence of the Holy Spirit in that house, we callled on the name of Jesus and prayed that God would send his angels to protect the house so that my mother in law couldn´t be disturbed by a demon or human spirit.

That very night my mother in law (who was living by herself at that time) was suddenly awoken by somebody knocking on the door, he was knocking the door very hard, he got up and went to see who it was but there was nobody, I know that the visitor couldn´t cross the protection line that we prayed for, that is why he had to knock on the door.

THE VICTORY IS OURS BECAUSE HIS VICTORY IS OUR VICTORY!

GOD BLESS YOU!
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
havefayth wrote:

I agree with you James but,the human mind functions off of chemical balance; when those chemicals are out of balance you have psychological disorders such as depression, mood swings in some cases or sensual (meaning smell,sound etc.)hallucinations etc, I believe that one of the ways people are tormented by spirits is that they effect the chemical balance in the mind. If we as humans can affect this delicate balance with everything from acid to prozac than I am sure that demons can do the same without using pills.

Still, the difference between our positions is that I'm claiming that demons are no longer feasible to believe in because contemporary specialized medicine has determined the causes of many of the diseases which were earlier considered to be the work of demons. To manipulate the knowledge attained by science to support a belief which such knowledge has made obsolete is to make the science useless. Science doesn't lead to strong spirituality, but, likewise, religious views don't make for good science--which includes medicine.
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
James,

Are you saying that demons do not exist? I pray that I have misunderstood you. My heart breaks for you. I can think of no greater advantage that the enemy of my soul would have than to convince me that he does not exist and that the one that I need to be against is myself.

Eph.6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I know that there are legitimate psychological disorders that may or may not stem fron demonic influence but the Bible makes a very clear distinction between illness and demonic influence/possesion.

Jesus healed people but He also cast out demons. Illness and demonic influence can sometimes be mistaken for each other but they both exist to this day.
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
havefayth wrote:

James,

Are you saying that demons do not exist? I pray that I have misunderstood you. My heart breaks for you. I can think of no greater advantage that the enemy of my soul would have than to convince me that he does not exist and that the one that I need to be against is myself.

Eph.6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I know that there are legitimate psychological disorders that may or may not stem fron demonic influence but the Bible makes a very clear distinction between illness and demonic influence/possesion.

Jesus healed people but He also cast out demons. Illness and demonic influence can sometimes be mistaken for each other but they both exist to this day.

Nope, you understood me. I think they're bunk. Baloney. I don't trust the Bible on science. And I think there was a lot of superstition regarding mental and physical illness that does not stand the test of scrutiny.

The other possibility is that demonic influence never existed, and that only mental illness did. I hold with this understanding.
Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
Hello, it's so funny that there be a posting regarding this topic. I personally have read Rebecca Brown's 1st book. That was enough for me.

I also read a book by Bob Larson, the christian excorcist (I have my own reservations regarding the integrity of his "ministry"), and I ATTEMPTED to look through the satanic bible a time or two. Only to have my stomache meet an unbelievable STRONG wiff of nausea. There's so much of hell's vomit in that thing, it's unbelievable.

I just want to add that I too have been vexed with demons a time or two in life.

It's aweful when they possess a person because if the person has sinned in that special way that they're just supposed to leave alone, it signs a contract. And then when that person is sleeping, resting, or just not paying attention, the little devils climb in through windows and back doors.

I was possessed with a demon of lust, and it was aweful. My husband, then fiance, would wake up in the middle of the night to see me awake and doing terrible unmentionable things to myself. He would tell me to stop, and something that sounded like my voice would try to say I wasn't doing anything at all.

There were many nights when I'd wake to my husband in my face saying "In the name of Jesus, STOP!"

Well, we finally got married. That night in our hotel suite we wept and prayed and invited the Lord to have our marriage. And then we got pregnant.

The demon left the night we repented.

The thing is that to this day I have no recollection of the activities that took place when those spiritual bullies took over.

The thing about witches and satanists coming and going wherever they please spiritually. I identify with that. My cousin was a satanist. And he and some buddies up in Montana would regularly visit my home in California. Even as a born again christian. I just didn't know what was going on.

They would cause our television to turn on randomly, our cd player to turn on and play, or sometimes refuse to work. They would also mess with our microwave so that we'd walk into the kitchen and find it running, with the digital time window reading blank. And then one night, I dreamed that they paraded up and down my street, led by a cop twirling his baton.

They turned and marched around our duplex only, not the entire unit. And when i woke, I could still hear them chanting.

Sometimes things will just fall in my house, and when they do, I adress it as satan in the name of Jesus, and I tell it to leave.

It doesn't matter to me who it really is, because I know that if it's not in a body, it's just as bad as the devil and deserves no personal credit.

And it always leaves.

Praise to Jesus, Hosanna in the Highest! He reigns forever more! Allelujah!

I just want to add that God is our faithful avenger, in EVERY scenario. My cousin Zack, would be 23 now if not for what happens when one entirely seals their fate with hell.

HE was a true satanist, and only revealed his identity to me because I got saved in spite of his attempts to prevent that, and I annoyed it out of him.

Well, about two years ago he was driving with his girlfriend in the woods (for all we know it was really just a punishment for disobedience... satanist, in the woods, sounds too right) anyway, they were driving drunk, and the car rolled over several times, making the boy brain dead and putting him on life support. I prayed for his release, and felt that the stronghold wouldn't let up. I prayed for Jesus to give him an encounter as he lay there as good as dead, and I trust that Jesus did.

But here's the strangest part. About five months ago I had a dream. In this dream I was still in the early stages but definitely on my way to the music ministry that God has called me to. I was going to christian musician luncheon with my mentors and when I arrived, I noticed among the crowd a young man who slightly resembled Zack. Though it was hard to tell because his hair was cut off, and both his legs were in casts.

Zack was there in a motive of competition against God for my destiny. He wrote on a blank piece of paper a specific challenge (ie curse) against me toward the Lord of Hosts. And then God immediately moved on my behalf to refute the curse.

The key to this curse was a specific seat in the room that Zack wanted. And he felt that if he got there before me, he would have spiritual dominion over my destiny. SO the Lord caused a couple people to stand in Zack's way as he quickly moved me to that specific seat. And then Zack faded, like an old movie. The next my mother called me and told me that they pulled the plug on him the night before.

Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
James Howell wrote:

Still, the difference between our positions is that I'm claiming that demons are no longer feasible to believe in because contemporary specialized medicine has determined the causes of many of the diseases which were earlier considered to be the work of demons. To manipulate the knowledge attained by science to support a belief which such knowledge has made obsolete is to make the science useless. Science doesn't lead to strong spirituality, but, likewise, religious views don't make for good science--which includes medicine.

James,

I have to disagree. Yes, modern medicine has been able to provide relief for a great number of people who used to be thrown into institutions and forgotten about as demon possessed or worse. However, to use that to discount the existense of demonic forces in the earth and in our lives is to be in denial of what God Himself said about those said demonic forces. Jesus cast out demons. He didn't say we'd ever be free of demons altogether. He said we would cast out demons too! Praise God that through Jesus we have that authority, but we can't just sit back and say because of medicine or psychiatry, that all people exhibiting mental problems are not being oppressed or possessed.

Sharone

Quote Reply
Satanism In reply to
So, James, what you're saying is that the Bible isn't reliable for scientific study? Then what else do you throw out? Jesus defied science by raising from the dead. Do you deny His performing miracles because science can't prove they happened?

The Bible is God's inspired Word. Since God is the one who created the Universe, I trust Him on scientific matters as well as others.

Sharone