The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Quote Reply
heart
God first

As I sat here reaching to hear by Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the seed within me. For its was by the gift of his life that made it possible by hearing and then believing Godís word which plated the seed within the heart of all believers.

I write unto you my friend not to get puff up like so many of the TV so called men of God but so that you will stop and think on things that God is sharing with me. My hopes are that you ask God to teach you as he does me.

I talk with God by the way of Christ the seed known as the holy spirit the gift within me as it grows from a seed to the day of my birth which is the hope that we all will be changed to be like God but not equal to him.

That great day I will know as I am known, for I will talk with Christ and God face to face. O how wise our God is, O how loving is our God, and O can never tell all the things about our God.

For our God talk with his spiritual blood the part he was going to use to plant in Mary to make the seed of Jesus. O how he talk with all the parts of heaven and earth before he took from his self to make all things.

For all things came from God which means either they must become his children or they must go back to him and live as part of him until he see fix to use them again.

Yes even the devil was took from God, and yes God can not lie as a whole from that does not say that a outcast part like the devil can. You see God is so most love he even gives his parts free will.

For its like a family if all follow the lead they all get were they are going but if one rebels then the ones holds the others back from going in the same direction.

As for all the parts of God I do not understand it completely but what I do is that since God is every were he must be every thing to. Since it was God who created everything, since there was nothing but God before than God had to make all things from what was there.

And that which was there was God . The dirt man is made of came from the spiritual dirt God is made of, the air we breath came from the spiritual air in Godís spiritual body, and this goes on and on for all things because all things are made from basic elements that were first in a spiritual form of God.

It was sin that cause all things that were made from God to become natural. For when Adam was in the garden all things were in a spiritual form but as soon as he sin they began to die.

Its like sweet within the natural body its part of the body while its in the body but once it leaves the body it no longer part of the body. You see all things came from God and were part of God until they left the body of God.

So this heaven, earth, us, and all things natural are within Godís reach and God has them in encircle by his love. He waits for the day when each will either become like him or he takes them back to him self.

While I sat it seems to me that its Christís spirit that will take in all things that will not become like God. For some have change on the day when Jesus last breath the trump of death at his first coming.

While others that were alive with Christ were born at there last breath their trump of natural death. Yes I say our last breath is the trump of death the day we die with Christ risen with him.

For he was the first to win over death and he there to hold our hand as we are change in a blink of an eye. But the day comes when all flesh will die by destroying there self at the last day.

With Christ taking all things that did not change into his self death is destroy. Then there will be a 1,000 years rest before Christ will take from his self making a new heaven and earth as God did in the beginning.

What will happen is that all things will recall the things that happen and they will not change like they did in the beginning. I see that I am getting tired so I will end now.

With love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy
Quote Reply
Re: heart In reply to
Roy,

If you're trying to talk to them you should at least know what they believe otherwise they can sit and nod and be all "I agree!" Most people have been spoon fed such drivel on what mormons believe that they have no idea the similarities the religion has with their own.

I talk with God by the way of Christ the seed known as the holy spirit the gift within me as it grows from a seed to the day of my birth which is the hope that we all will be changed to be like God but not equal to him.

Well meaning I'm sure, but mormons pray to God in the name of Christ and believe they recieve answers through the Holy Spirit (though they are more likely to say Holy Ghost--both are in scripture). They also would agree they will never be equal to God. It's a common misconception that because they believe they can be gods they can be equal with thier God. They do not believe this. Gods in the mormon sense will always be under God the Father.

That great day I will know as I am known, for I will talk with Christ and God face to face. O how wise our God is, O how loving is our God, and O can never tell all the things about our God.

For our God talk with his spiritual blood the part he was going to use to plant in Mary to make the seed of Jesus. O how he talk with all the parts of heaven and earth before he took from his self to make all things.

For all things came from God which means either they must become his children or they must go back to him and live as part of him until he see fix to use them again.

Yes even the devil was took from God, and yes God can not lie as a whole from that does not say that a outcast part like the devil can. You see God is so most love he even gives his parts free will. For its like a family if all follow the lead they all get were they are going but if one rebels then the ones holds the others back from going in the same direction.

As for all the parts of God I do not understand it completely but what I do is that since God is every were he must be every thing to. Since it was God who created everything, since there was nothing but God before than God had to make all things from what was there.

And that which was there was God . The dirt man is made of came from the spiritual dirt God is made of, the air we breath came from the spiritual air in Godís spiritual body, and this goes on and on for all things because all things are made from basic elements that were first in a spiritual form of God.

God created us. A mormon would agree He is the spiritual father of all as scripture points out. I'm not sure what to make of what you say. Are you saying we're just pieces of God? It sounds almost like a book I read called "God's Debris." I think you'd have to explain a bit... maybe with scripture from the bible (Mormons use the King James Version in meetings). And you'd have to prove to them there was a creation ex nihilo too. I don't believe God created everything out of himself. That rather he created everything out of preexisting substance. The scripture has been argued on this and not just by mormons.

It was sin that cause all things that were made from God to become natural. For when Adam was in the garden all things were in a spiritual form but as soon as he sin they began to die.

Its like sweet within the natural body its part of the body while its in the body but once it leaves the body it no longer part of the body. You see all things came from God and were part of God until they left the body of God.

A mormon would agree sin caused our current state. That sin brought death. You might want to say "become mortal" rather than "become natural." Unless you don't think their spiritual form was natural. Then you lost me. I get that when something leaves the body it no longer part of the body, but that doesn't change the essence. When my hair falls out --while it's not part of my main body, it is still MY hair.

So this heaven, earth, us, and all things natural are within Godís reach and God has them in encircle by his love. He waits for the day when each will either become like him or he takes them back to him self.

And LDS would agree God's encircling us all in love and waiting on us all to become like him. You may want to be clear on what you mean to become like him. A mormon believes this more than most. Most limit themselves thinking they will only be kings or rulers not quite the gods that Christ confirms we are. If you can't speak to them so they understand your point will be missed.

While I sat it seems to me that its Christís spirit that will take in all things that will not become like God. For some have change on the day when Jesus last breath the trump of death at his first coming.

While others that were alive with Christ were born at there last breath their trump of natural death. Yes I say our last breath is the trump of death the day we die with Christ risen with him.

No hell? Interesting. They are destroyed then? I don't think a mormon would agree here. Though their belief holds no true hell-equivalent. They don't believe in a fiery pit where sinners burn for eternity. They teach that hell is a mental state. They have outer darkness which isn't quite hell. No one is tortured by anything more than their mind knowing they aren't in the presence of God.

For he was the first to win over death and he there to hold our hand as we are change in a blink of an eye. But the day comes when all flesh will die by destroying there self at the last day.

With Christ taking all things that did not change into his self death is destroy. Then there will be a 1,000 years rest before Christ will take from his self making a new heaven and earth as God did in the beginning.

What will happen is that all things will recall the things that happen and they will not change like they did in the beginning. I see that I am getting tired so I will end now.

Again, a mormon agrees that Christ was the first to resurect. That he's their redeemer. That only through him are they saved. They believe in a resurection of all men when Christ comes again. They believe in judgement. That we'll recall everything...

*shrug* I don't know that your statements here will be that much of a revelation to a mormon. You may need another tactic. I'm sure they are glad you thought of them though. ^^ Or maybe you are confused and didn't mean to post this on a LDS debate section (in which case you can just disregard my statements)?

Quote Reply
Beloved Erin or Holli4782

God bless your heart

You wrote

------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're trying to talk to them you should at least know what they believe otherwise they can sit and nod and be all "I agree!" Most people have been spoon fed such drivel on what mormons believe that they have no idea the similarities the religion has with their own.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I do not know what all they belive but what I have learn from reading the Mormon Bible is that it reads they still belive in the gifts of the spirit which one is word of prophecy which is what I wrote by doing my best to hear God talk to me by way of Christ

But let me say I enjoy reading what you wrote because you seem to have a open loving way about how you answer my writtens

While I hope to learn more about their belifs but let me say my beliefs are set by the holy seed or holy ghost in me

thanks

next

---------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

you quoted me here

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well meaning I'm sure, but mormons pray to God in the name of Christ and believe they recieve answers through the Holy Spirit (though they are more likely to say Holy Ghost--both are in scripture). They also would agree they will never be equal to God. It's a common misconception that because they believe they can be gods they can be equal with thier God. They do not believe this. Gods in the mormon sense will always be under God the Father.

------------------------------------------------------------

I pray in the name of Christ too but I all so speak by the Christ in me but like to use the word seed for "Christ in me the hope of glory or the seed within me"

I do not see myself to be equal with God but like God but under Christ who is under God

I say God the Father but all so God or Holy Spirit the Mother

Matt 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

The mother side of God

Yes even the devil was took from God, and yes God can not lie as a whole from that does not say that a outcast part like the devil can. You see God is so most love he even gives his parts free will. For its like a family if all follow the lead they all get were they are going but if one rebels then the ones holds the others back from going in the same direction.

you quoted me again

God created us. A mormon would agree He is the spiritual father of all as scripture points out. I'm not sure what to make of what you say. Are you saying we're just pieces of God? It sounds almost like a book I read called "God's Debris." I think you'd have to explain a bit... maybe with scripture from the bible (Mormons use the King James Version in meetings). And you'd have to prove to them there was a creation ex nihilo too. I don't believe God created everything out of himself. That rather he created everything out of preexisting substance. The scripture has been argued on this and not just by mormons.

I do not have to prove anything but I will try to bless you by open up some things to you

I use King James too but that just a book that many miss use

Most people think one understand the writtens of God by research done using books of man but I say No

Matt 16:13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Yes there more verse on this but this is one of the best I can do in a fast way

Yes we learn and get understanding by the spirit within or one on one talks about what we read with God

You see we sat this book was wrote first in Hebrew or Greek but who knows unless they ask God one on one

I think some of the books wrote by Moses may of been wrote first in Egyptian and then later in Hebrew or another tongue

About God taking from Hisself to make everything Its Like God took seed like a tree as on it to make all things

The word says God is everywhere and to be everywhere would not God be part of everything

All so God can only use what he has and all that was there before the beginning was God and his parts So he must of took from his self

I say God is spirit and he change spiritual things into natural things by more like a birth

I say you might want to ask in the spirit for God to show you

next

-----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------

you quoted me

A mormon would agree sin caused our current state. That sin brought death. You might want to say "become mortal" rather than "become natural." Unless you don't think their spiritual form was natural. Then you lost me. I get that when something leaves the body it no longer part of the body, but that doesn't change the essence. When my hair falls out --while it's not part of my main body, it is still MY hair.

Yes Mortal is about the same word to me as natural or fleshly

In the Mortal form one learns by the five sences but a mortal can not see things spiritual unless its by the seed or spirit of Christ in us

Spirit talks to spirit and flesh to flesh While our spirit can guide our ears, mind, tongue or others ways to teach us in a way we can understand

next

----------------------------------------------------------

You quoted me again

next

And LDS would agree God's encircling us all in love and waiting on us all to become like him. You may want to be clear on what you mean to become like him. A mormon believes this more than most. Most limit themselves thinking they will only be kings or rulers not quite the gods that Christ confirms we are. If you can't speak to them so they understand your point will be missed.

Yes like the Mormon would say but who are LSD

------------------------------------------------

you quoted me

you wrote

----------------------------------------------------------------

No hell? Interesting. They are destroyed then? I don't think a mormon would agree here. Though their belief holds no true hell-equivalent. They don't believe in a fiery pit where sinners burn for eternity. They teach that hell is a mental state. They have outer darkness which isn't quite hell. No one is tortured by anything more than their mind knowing they aren't in the presence of God.

Yes I believe hell is just a state of mind but I used to believe like most But not any more

This is a new thing for me but I must follow what I hear Christ teaching me by way of the holy spirit which directions by God

you quoted me again

then you wrote

Again, a mormon agrees that Christ was the first to resurect. That he's their redeemer. That only through him are they saved. They believe in a resurection of all men when Christ comes again. They believe in judgement. That we'll recall everything...

*shrug* I don't know that your statements here will be that much of a revelation to a mormon. You may need another tactic. I'm sure they are glad you thought of them though. ^^ Or maybe you are confused and didn't mean to post this on a LDS debate section

(in which case you can just disregard my statements)?

No I meant to write each and every word but I just do not write to Moroms but too all Churches

I post this in any differ boards but am glads to be here to

Now I like to go to a Moroms metting and to some other groups too

I welcome them to visit me at

Roy Perry

1501 North Dixie Lot 45

Radcliff Ky 40160

At least as long as we can have loving metting because I not here to change others but to get some to talk to God about what I wrote by prophecy

with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy

thank you my friend
Quote Reply
Roy,

Hey, I wasn't trying to rag on you. I was just trying to point out that when speaking to mormons wording is everything.

So hmmm let me answer some of your questions, or respond to your points.

I pray in the name of Christ too but I all so speak by the Christ in me but like to use the word seed for "Christ in me the hope of glory or the seed within me"

I do not see myself to be equal with God but like God but under Christ who is under God

I say God the Father but all so God or Holy Spirit the Mother

Matt 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

The mother side of God

Mormons believe in a Heavenly Mother as well as Heavenly Father...But not as the same person. And they often end spiritual thoughts by noting they say those things in Christ's name.

And then:

I do not have to prove anything but I will try to bless you by open up some things to you

I use King James too but that just a book that many miss use

Most people think one understand the writtens of God by research done using books of man but I say No

Matt 16:13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Yes there more verse on this but this is one of the best I can do in a fast way

Yes we learn and get understanding by the spirit within or one on one talks about what we read with God

You see we sat this book was wrote first in Hebrew or Greek but who knows unless they ask God one on one

I think some of the books wrote by Moses may of been wrote first in Egyptian and then later in Hebrew or another tongue

About God taking from Hisself to make everything Its Like God took seed like a tree as on it to make all things

The word says God is everywhere and to be everywhere would not God be part of everything

All so God can only use what he has and all that was there before the beginning was God and his parts So he must of took from his self

I say God is spirit and he change spiritual things into natural things by more like a birth

I say you might want to ask in the spirit for God to show you

Does your translation say he took from himself to make everything? I know the way the KJV is written it's been a debate. I'm not saying you are wrong to believe this (and I really shouldn't have said prove--you're right, sorry). I guess, I meant it would take some convincing for most mormons. There are certain parts they believe are literally from the body of God-like spirits.

Yes Mortal is about the same word to me as natural or fleshly

In the Mortal form one learns by the five sences but a mortal can not see things spiritual unless its by the seed or spirit of Christ in us

Spirit talks to spirit and flesh to flesh While our spirit can guide our ears, mind, tongue or others ways to teach us in a way we can understand

Ah. I think I understand you now. Sorry, I think of natural in a bit of a different way.

Yes like the Mormon would say but who are LSD

*smiles* LSD is a very nasty mind altering drug. I however was refering to LDS which I use interchangably with Mormon. Mormons refers to a group of people that use the 'Book of Mormon' as scripture. It is the 'Book of Mormon' that is called the Mormon Bible. Most Mormons however would not call it such. There are a few religions that actually have mormons, but the largest is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints which is usually shortened to the LDS which you see I use. You also have Fundamentalist LDS(FLDS) and Reformed LDS (RLDS) which are factions off the main group. When referencing current polygamist it is only the smaller two that have them the FLDS and RLDS. The LDS however have no more polygamist.

Yes I believe hell is just a state of mind but I used to believe like most But not any more

This is a new thing for me but I must follow what I hear Christ teaching me by way of the holy spirit which directions by God

I think the idea of a non literal hell is catching on. I'm starting to see more who believe thus.

Thankyou for your words. As a side note, not all people are trustworthy and this board recieves a lot of traffic. Do be careful about posting your address. Just some friendly advice.

Have a wonderful day.

Quote Reply
God first

Beloved Erin or holli4782

God bless your heart my dear friend

you said

Hey, I wasn't trying to rag on you. I was just trying to point out that when speaking to mormons wording is everything.

I never took it that way I enjoy you trying to help me understand a Mormon But my grammer is poor and I can not all ways spell the words they like best so I do my best

thank you very must my friend

--------------------------------------------------------

Yes I used in Christ name too

No I not read a translation of KJV or another book like the book of Enoch to say God used himself to make everything

But I heard it told to me one on one by the word of prophecy

Then I recalled that God is everywhere

Then I recalled one can only make things with what he or she has

Then I recalled that in the beginning was God

So that why I believe that

I guess that I believe that the word of God has many books not in the bible or the mormon bible I believe both were written by word of prophecy

But I believe they all are poor translation at times but if one ask God one can see pass the few translations probems

But any time you cange from one tongue to another some of the meaning is lost

because some words have wide meanings while some tongues might not have a word for every word

Thank you again Yes I know not all people are trust worthy but it has help to put it in the open

But I hide my telephone number

while I never got hate notes in the mail I got a lot in email but all I can do is tell them God loves them and then block their address

But have not block any yet because if I email them back they stop

You have a nice day too

Glad to fellowship with you I feel you have a lot of love in your heart for God

thanks again

with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy