The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Quote Reply
WHAT NOW??
WE HAVE FIDDLED AND ALMOST MADE A GAME ROOM OUT OF PRAIZE BUT WE NEED TO REMEMBER THE PURPOSE OF THE SITE AND IT IS ONE THAT PEOPLE THROUGH OUT THE AGE AND THE WORDDHAVE GIVEN ALL FOR.

THE FIRST THING IS THAT GOD IS ALIVE AND WELL AND HAS ALL AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN AND EARTH.
YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE WORD WAS, IS' & A PERSON??? JESUS IS ALIVE AND WELL AND HAS ON HIS TRAVELING COAT, HE IS THE WORD.
REAAD JOHN 1:1--1JOHN1:1--4
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] WHAT NOW?? In reply to
   IHAVE MORE THAN 18 MORISMA ,AND THE Sme MOUNTS OF NTHS OF THE CBN NEWS REPORTS AND ALL WRITE OF THE EXPLODING REVIVAL IN THE GLOBE. PEOPLE ARE DOING AMAZING THINGS IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND WEWANT TO DISCUSS WHAT THE POWERS OF HELL ARE ACCOMPLISHING.

REMEMBER WHAT EVER YOUSEE HERE JEUS IS ALIVE AND WELL..

IF YOU NEEDD PRAYER OR NEED WORD FROM THE WORD i WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU REQUEST GOES BEFORE gOD.
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] WHAT NOW?? In reply to
Excuse me, to whom are you referring? There are FOUR...FOUR of us who post topics and reply to the posts of others.

What was this site started for? Debate, news, prayer, discussion, blogs and neat stuff added by Sarah for people to download. A Christian community that invited all to participate, whether Christian or not.

Indeed, praise God, but the very construction and nature of the site is for a wide community to come together to learn from each other and to share concerns that we have in common and to help each other with those concerns, which may or may not be of a religious nature, but which may benefit from different points of view and experiences.

We have fiddled? A Game Room? What are you comparing this site to?

Everyone has a chance to post a new topic, to read, to reply to topics or to blog. Is anybody breaking down the gates to post on Praize? Are my posts keeping anybody else from posting?

May we only discuss the End Times Scenario as you understand it or read... but not reply... to your posts or pray for the sinful world and those sinners who inhabit it, that is all humankind?

Seems counter intuitive to keeping Praize alive.

Still...glad to see you feistily posting, Jim.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."