The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

My serious question!

Quote Reply
My serious question!

Why do Jehovah Witnesses NOT believe
the 70+ Scripture verses which teach that ...

Jesus is God
Jesus is equal to Father God
Jesus was the Creator of all things
Jesus is the Sustainer now of all things
Jesus is the Giver of eternal life

I can easily provide them, if anyone is interested.

Quote Reply
Re: [evangelist-1] My serious question! In reply to
evangelist-1 wrote:

Why do Jehovah Witnesses NOT believe
the 70+ Scripture verses which teach that ...

Jesus is God
Jesus is equal to Father God
Jesus was the Creator of all things
Jesus is the Sustainer now of all things
Jesus is the Giver of eternal life

I can easily provide them, if anyone is interested.

Hello!

I'm not a Jehovah Witness myself but if I'm not mistaken they do believe that Jesus is the Giver of eternal life, since the salvation comes through Him. They just don't believe in the Trinity and that's why they can't accept that Jesus is equal to Father God.

Olivia

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Nov 23, 2016, 10:23 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [evangelist-1] My serious question! In reply to
Here in the USA there are enough Christian "This We Believe" statements to fill a book. There are objections to all of those truths listed in the OP. However, New Testament salvation requirements don't demand belief in those to have Christ in us. That knowledge is for the Redeemed to enjoy, to comprehend more and more through life as we study the scriptures.

Disbelief in any one of those can easily cause a modern person to decide not to embrace Jesus as Savior and Lord, by setting him aside as just another prophet, a "good man" at least. Jesus didn't press any of those doctrines to his disciples. The Holy Spirit revealed those truths a little at a time to Christian believers who didn't benefit from the writings of Paul, but found themselves between Jesus and Paul with only preaching from disciples knowing the simple gospel of Christ, to repent and believe

They serve to help us commit an ever higher percent of our lives to his cause, truth by truth.
·...¸><((((º>
.··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>
Be fishers of men.....DG