The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

the way to see a cult

Quote Reply
the way to see a cult
 The best way i have found to find the cults is this-- the teachers tell you that you are saved, just by believing and accepting Jesus, but in the reality of Gods word one must also take in true knowledge= John 17:3- And the bottom line of being saved is this=Matt 24:13-- those who endure till the end will be saved, also repentence is a big requirement. Here is proof that these words are truth-- Matt 7: 21-23-- These here are christians, they did powerful works in the name of Jesus ( out of a powerful love for Jesus, i would say ) I guarantee they believe in Jesus and will call on his name) But for their judgement Jesus will tell them-- Get away from me, i must confess i never even knew you. But all these were told they were saved, but it wasnt truth-- The only way a mortal man could possibly tell another that they are saved is if he has seen the book of life ( he has not ) or if he could read the true heart of another ( he cannot ) Yet in every trinity religion on this earth, the teachers tell all they are saved, it isnt truth when they say this. that makes the teachers- workers of iniquity ( practicers of sin ) So the teachers will hear the words of Jesus at Matt 7: 21-23, so one must ask themselves, what will happen to the followers?