The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

What does it mean to be Saved?

Quote Reply
What does it mean to be Saved?
When a person get's "saved" what does that mean?

Ken
Quote Reply
Re: [kennyj] What does it mean to be Saved? In reply to
kenny :

I shall be away for a couple of days, but will get back to you on this.

Regards Chris.
In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting the message of reconciliation to us. 2 Cor. 5:19. Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.
Quote Reply
kennyj wrote:
When a person get's "saved" what does that mean?

Ken

While there is much more to a persons life who has been "saved" basically it is a phrase that has been coined to indicate those who accept God's plan of salvation have been "saved" from eternal punishment in Hell.
In His Service
Quote Reply
Hi, Ken, always good to see you here. Chaplainbob's reply is about as concise as one can get, although very accurate. I'm sure Chris will have an extended version when he returns. :)

If you are truly seeking an answer and not just a good discussion, and while you are waiting for Chris, take a look through "Got Jesus" at the top of any page. There are quite a few pages there that explain a lot of what most "Christians" believe. And they might bring to mind more questions for you.
Blessings ~ Sarah

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Sep 19, 2012, 7:05 AM
Quote Reply
kennyj :

"What does it mean to get saved".

Chaplainbob has already given the standard answer to your question.
It is also perhaps the answer you find least 'helpful' or logically 'satisfactory'.

Contained within your question are a number of other relevant 'questions' which need to be discussed before your original question can be properly dealt with.

What do we mean by 'saved'?
What does scripture mean by 'saved'?
Is it possible, by anything we might do, to get 'saved', as if we are currently not saved and we need therefore to do something to get God to award us the status of becoming 'saved'?
What might we be 'saved' from?
What might we be 'saved' for?
Whom might we be 'saved' by?

There are doubtless many additional relevant questions pertaining to 'getting saved', 'being saved', and 'continuing to be saved', to which scripture contains some satisfactory answers.

I am currently away from my computer, using my iPad and a friends wify, (that should read Wi-Fi and just goes to show how careful you need to be with internet communication to get the right information across).

I shall therefore need to wait until I get home to really give your question the thoughtful answer it really deserves.

However I will leave these supplementary questions to all interested viewers of this thread.

6) If God himself has ordained that our being 'saved' is a crucial, essential necessity for everybody, why would God leave it to US to decide whether we are or are not 'saved' and whose fault is it if we are not?

Should the pot say to the potter, why hast thou made me thus?

Regards Chris (from my iPad).
In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting the message of reconciliation to us. 2 Cor. 5:19. Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Sep 19, 2012, 10:54 AM
Quote Reply
Hi kennyj :

Along with Sarah I suspect that for you this question is rhetorical in that you are either not expecting a satisfactory answer or even have already decided that satisfactory answers do not exist. However in the interests of theological exactitude I am willing to run through some of the issues implied in your question even if only for the benefit of those who might find the information helpful.

Taking things in order then :

What do we mean by 'saved'?

Most people think it simply means a sudden change of destination, from ‘hell’ to ‘heaven’, brought about by coming forward in an evangelists rally and believing that Jesus is their personal savior.

What does the Bible mean by ‘salvation’ i.e. being saved.

‘Being saved’ although often treated as a verb i.e a doing word, is more correctly theologically referred to as ‘Salvation’ which is a noun and refers to the act of saving (which is usually an act of God, not man) : the means of preservation from any serious threat of evil, the saving of man from the power and penalty of sin.

It is closely associated with the word ‘salve’ which is a healing ointment, a remedy, and salvage which is the reclamation of that which was previously lost.

The principal Hebrew term translated ‘salvation’ is yesa and its cognates. It’s basic meaning is ‘bring into a spacious environmentPs. 18:36, 66:12, but it carries from the beginning the metaphorical sense of ‘freedom from limitation’, and the means to that ; i.e. deliverance from factors which constrain and confine. It can be referred to as deliverance from - disease (Is. 38:20, cf. v.9), from trouble (Je. 30:7) or enemies (2 Sam.3:18; Ps.44:7). In the vast majority of references God is the author of salvation. Thus God saves his flock (Ezk. 34:22); he rescues his people (Ho. 1:7), and he alone can save them (Ho.13:10-14); there is no savior besides him ((Is. 43:11). He saved the fathers from Egypt (Ps. 106:7-10) and their sons from Babylon (Je. 30:10). He is the refuge and savior of his people (2 Sam. 22:3). He saves the poor and needy when they have no other helper, (Ps.34:6, Jb. 5:15). The word of Moses “Stand firm and see the salvation of The Lord”, (Ex.14:13) sums up the essence of the OT idea of ‘salvation’ and what it means to be ‘saved’. Notice that in all of this it is man who is ‘saved’ and entirely God who does the ‘saving’. I could write more on this if you want to know.

This term ‘salvation’ is more fully developed in the NT specifically to refer to the deliverance of mankind from the penalty of sin by the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ upon the cross at Calvary.

Once again it is God who does the ‘saving’ but in this case it is not only Israel but the whole of mankind which is ‘saved’ by an act of God.

St Paul put it thus.

For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. Not only so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received our reconciliation. Rom 5:10-11 RSV

In Christ, God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. So we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We beseech you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. Working together with him, then, we entreat you not to accept the grace of God in vain. 2 Cor. 5:18 - ch. 6:1

So - unpacking that bit by bit - GOD has reconciled himself with us, (that is the entire sinful human race), no longer, (after the death and resurrection of His Son), holding our sins against us, and declaring that the death of His Son is sufficient to account for ALL the sin of the entire world. Yours, mine and everybody else’s including Hitler, Stalin, Attila the Hun etc, etc.

This means in effect that everybody has already been ‘saved’ by God. There is therefore no animosity between God and mankind. Unfortunately there is still considerable animosity between mankind and God but the animosity is ALL from our side, not from His.

So - Can you now appreciate that everybody without exception has been granted a gracious ‘case dismissed’ by God for everything they have done and also everything they will ever do which offended or will offend HIM.

HOWEVER : God, through his ambassadors, i.e. those who have received and 'experienced' God’s Grace, appeal to you, (through the message of the Gospel of Reconciliation), to accept God’s free forgiveness and then extend it to others, thus showing that you have not received God’s grace ‘in vain’, (i.e. to no purpose and without effecting your future deeds.)

Those who refuse God’s Grace and cruelly abuse those whom God has ‘saved’ i.e. anybody, whatever colour, class, nation or creed; - will be judged to have ‘received God’s grace in vain’.

They have nevertheless RECEIVED IT but it was in vain. In other words God’s grace achieved little or nothing in their life to take into the next but instead they will have lost a great deal by failing to appreciate their freedom birthright, won for them by Jesus Christ.

Is it possible, by anything we might do, to get 'saved', as if we are currently not saved and we need therefore to do something to get God to award us the status of becoming 'saved'?

So we have now reached a point where this aspect of the question can be answered.

Since ‘Salvation’ has been entirely provided by God, acting through Jesus Christ in accord with God’s pre-ordained Plan, there is nothing we can DO to ensure that we get ‘saved’. God has already seen to it that everybody has already beensaved’.

If you ask the more important question - “How can I know I am ‘saved’”? then my advice is this.

Go out into the world from now on, believing that Jesus Christ has already ‘saved’ you. Treat others according to what you can learn of the teaching and example of Jesus Christ. Do it out of GRATITUDE to a gracious and merciful God, not out of fear of punishment from a vengeful one. Tell others of God’s GRACE to undeserving sinners. Extend God’s grace to others as God has extended it to you.

Leave judgment and correction in God’s hands.

What might we be 'saved' from?

Since, therefore, we are now justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. Rom. 5:9-10

God is therefore no longer wrathfully disposed toward mankind, even though we hung his son upon a torture stake. The cross is the very evidence of God’s willingness to forgive. Justification is a judicial act that can only come from a legitimate authority. No authority is higher than God himself and it is God that declares us ‘justified’. It is that judicial act of God, and only that, that ensures that we are ‘saved’ from God’s wrath. It is our ‘assurance’ that God loves us too much to loose us and was prepared to go to extraordinary lengths to ‘save’ us.

What might we be 'saved' for?

For man believes with his heart and so is justified, and he confesses with his lips and so is saved. The scripture says, "No one who believes in him will be put to shame." Rom. 10:10

God declares us ‘justified’ through the atoning work of Jesus Christ. Once we believe that to be so, we are able honestly and gracefully to declare and extend God’s forgiveness to others. (This is The Gospel). Believing with your heart and confessing with your lips is ‘what we are saved for’ - (but it’s not from your head, it’s from your heart - and it’s not just in words, it is also in deeds ). No other purpose expresses God’s love for his creation better.

“How beautiful are the feet, that bring us the gospel of peace” !!!!

Whom might we be 'saved' by?

Entirely by God.

There is no other Savior but him. Is. 43:11

Jesus Christ of Nazareth . . . . there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. " Acts 4:10-12

We must be saved, because GOD has done it. God cannot fail, so we must be saved. There is no possibility that we are not saved, so we obviously must be saved already because it is an act of God, not man.

So kenny, you too must be saved, because God has already done it and there is no way you can escape it.

All you can do, if you are foolish enough, is make - in vain, the salvation that God has already given you, and that you therefore already must have.

Regards Chris.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Sep 23, 2012, 3:24 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] What does it mean to be Saved? In reply to
So if I understand you correctly, because Jesus died for everyone, everybody is saved; Christian or not. The only difference is the Christian accepts the gift of salvation and the atheists and people of other religions do not. Am I understand you correctly?

Ken
Quote Reply
kennyj :

because Jesus died for everyone, everybody is saved;

Right so far, yes.

Christian or not.

Still correct as far as you have gone. God didn't care what religion people were, had been or were going to be, when He was in Christ on the Cross. "God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself"

The only difference is the Christian accepts the gift of salvation and the atheists and people of other religions do not.

Nearly got it but not quite Kenny.

Anyone, 'Christian' or not who behaves according to the inner conviction that God loves him or her and decides by virtue of that belief to extend the same principle to all others no matter what race, class or creed, clearly has received 'The Grace of God' and not in vain. - [stop and think about that] - God is love and those who love know God. They are in-deed a 'Christian'. Those who don't love do not know God.

Conversely anyone who demonstrates by their outward conduct, an inner conviction that God is vengefully disposed toward them and the rest of the human race, or can be disregarded by virtue of His non-existence, and consequently treats others with a similar degree of contempt or disdain, has either knowingly rejected God's Grace or is still ignorant of God's Grace.

In either event they are in a situation of receiving God's gracious act in vain. God's Grace has had no effect upon their life other than what is theologically termed 'prevenient grace', that is, righteous acts performed in ignorance of God's amazing grace but nonetheless of no merit concerning salvation other than to be their God given duty anyway.

Such 'good deeds' by the unregenerate are probably offset by some deeds of wickedness anyway, until such time as they hear and respond to 'The Gospel of Reconciliation'. At that point in time, (knowing of God's grace toward them, they begin to extend God's grace to others, which means they no longer receive it in vain. I.e. God's grace becomes 'effective' in their lives through their understanding of the generous nature of God, because they now know God no longer holds their sins against them.

Do I understand you correctly?

Almost, except in the detail that ALL have been ' saved ' by God no matter their labels or 'beliefs'.

BUT anyone (including Christians), who do not show forth the grace of God to others, out of gratitude for a full and free pardon for their sin, have received the Grace of God in vain.

Suppose unbeknown to you, having been forcefully abducted at a very early age from your family home and falsely imprisoned, your father was fabulously wealthy and you stood to inherit an enormous estate by virtue of your birth and parenthood.

Your inheritance stands ready for you to rightfully claim it. Regardless of whether you actually claim it or not, it remains yours. You didn't work for it, it has been yours all along since birth. Any responsibility or consequences ensuing from your not claiming it, once you have been informed of your status, parent's identity, and it's existence, is yours and yours alone.

I'm sure you must know what I mean.

Regards Chris.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Sep 21, 2012, 3:34 PM
Quote Reply
I think I know what you mean Chris, if I could simplify:

God has provided salvation for everyone. Some may do good deeds and some may do bad deeds, but all still have salvation available, but it will not take effect until they actually "claim" it by making a committment.

Am I understanding you correctly?
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] What does it mean to be Saved? In reply to
Sarah :

God has provided salvation for everyone. Some may do good deeds and some may do bad deeds, but all still have salvation available, but it will not take effect until they actually "claim" it by making a commitment.

That's about right Sarah. Just that its not just that 'salvation is merely available', (as if we need to do something ourselves to go out and obtain it). We actually already all have 'Salvation' provided for us at birth. Like the inheritance analogy I spoke of, we are actually born with 'Salvation' written right through us, especially if our parents 'were of the household of faith'.

The 'lost' are in effect being prevented and hindered from understanding the fact of the salvation God has already provided for them. 2 Cor. 4:4

To receive God's grace in vain, is, for whatever reason, to reject God's love for us. It is not always 'our fault'.

Universal Salvation is the ultimate expression of God's love. So much so that there are some who cannot believe it is true and make futile attempts to 'get' love by trying to please God or placate Him. But to try to buy or get love from one who freely gives it, is an affront and an insult to the giver.

The only appropriate response is to return it in kind. Since we cannot see God and cannot therefore return love to Him, we are left with the only alternative which is to love that which God loves. That must therefore be toward our fellow 'redeemed' sinners, our brother, sister, neighbor, enemy etc, who we can see.

We may fail in this many times but we should never give up, because that is what love is like. Love never gives up.

That is what God is like. God never gives up.

There are just too many scriptural quotes which support this reasoning that I have no room to quote them. I'm sure you can seek them out yourself.

Best regards - Chris.
Quote Reply
I totally agree with what you are saying, Chris, but it brings up to me an interesting thought:

I have always known God. As long as I can remember, but I thought it was because I went to church the first three years of my life, until my Daddy died. Then my mom stopped going. I believe she was angry at Him, although she never spoke her feelings, and she never spoke of God, until after I got "saved". She died at 94, in love with her Savior for about 20 years.

But I don't EVER know of a time in my life when I was NOT aware of a relationship with Him. But I can only remember back to about two years of age and very few early memories. But it makes me wonder about people who say they were "always saved". I could say that, although I didn't completely turn my life over to Him until age 41. That is what I consider the date of "my salvation". But as far as I know, I always knew Him.

I wonder if others feel like that. What about the "bad guys" that hold up stores and kill people? If you asked them, would they say that they have always known Him? Just my thoughts today.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Sarah :

Excuse me if I offer some personal opinion here, opinion that I can’t necessarily back up with chapter and verse from scripture.

Christine, my wife and yourself have something in common. She too lost her daddy when she was only 4 years old. She too has always had, what can only termed ‘a relationship’, with God for as long as she can remember, and she too had, in later life, a profound experience of the presence of God. In her case it happened during a critically difficult confinement, in which the life of both baby and mother hung in the balance. The outcome fortunately was 'mother and baby doing fine'. She is now a priest in the Anglican Church and a bit of a Christian ‘mystic’.

From early childhood she used to talk to God assuming Him to be easily within earshot, very close. She has always ‘sensed’ that she is being ‘cared for’ and the ‘birth’ incident, (which in itself was a strange miraculous affair), was more of a confirmation of God’s continued care for her than a sudden change in moral direction. More like the awakening again of a quiet confidence in God’s love for her.

Perhaps we all start life ‘close to God’ and some get drawn away more than others by various means.

In the parable of the sower, Jesus cited some things which can draw us away from intimacy with God.
1. Those who have understanding ‘stolen’ from them. This might be through lack of nurture.
2. Those who give in to ‘self’ and turn inwards in their inner life instead of generously looking outwards to others,
as God does.
3. Those who are unfortunate enough for trouble and cares of this world to make them bitter, greedy, ruthless or vengeful.

Although the Parable of the sower is actually about the way different people respond to ‘The Gospel’ specifically, it must also be true of anyone who experiences a gradual spiritual separation from God, until they reach a state where they would think they have no ‘relationship’ whatever with their maker.

In my own experience it was not until I was in my mid twenties that I had what is termed ‘a conversion experience’ and later a ‘baptism in the Holy Spirit’ experience. Previously I knew quite a lot about God but did not actually know God very well. However as I have said in my profile, I began to know God in mid life but God knew me before I was even born.

The important thing for us all to remember is that the whole purpose of our life here on earth is to be ‘fruit bearingMatt. 13:23. No fruit means the Grace of God in us has been in vain. By that I mean that from God’s point of view we might as well have never been here, or even worse, it might have been better if we had never been here.

Being called to account in that way would be a pretty scary form of judgment in my view. To be faced by a profoundly disappointed but loving God is likely to be a more humbling experience for the wicked and selfish, than would be stubbornly facing an angry and vengeful one.

In the case of ‘believers’ we don’t need to be concerned however, if we have at some time in our life agreed to allow God the initiative in guiding and controlling our life choices. If we act out of love, it is God who acts through us. Our deeds are His deeds. We demand no credit for them, neither is there any condemnation for us if they were wrought in God. John 3:21

If you asked them, would they say that they have always known Him?

Probably not. In fact they may have been experiencing what it might be like to be in a living 'hell' from a very early age. Bad environment, bad parenting, unfortunate circumstances, few real life 'choices'. All these things can be described as 'Thorns and thistles which can choke the life out of us'. Thank God for those evangelists who 'broadcast' the seed of 'The Good News'. They indeed have 'beautiful feet'.

It's never too late to realize that a change of heart is necessary, and that God performs the most amazing 'heart surgery'. He can replace a 'stone heart' with one that can love. Ezek 36:26-27

Regards Chris.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Sep 23, 2012, 2:59 AM
Quote Reply
So. There you have it. That's what it means to be saved.

If you were to ask me what would be an appropriate response to God's full, free and general salvation won for you by the sacrifice of His own Son for the sins of the whole world, yourself included, no exceptions, then if you can repeat this prayer honestly agreeing it from your heart you need never again ask the question "Am I saved"?

This is no prayer offering 'cheap grace'. It speaks for itself and if you cannot in all honesty say it from the heart then you need to pray earnestly that one day you will be enabled to do so.

The General Thanksgiving of The Anglican Communion - (One of the greatest prayers ever written)

Almighty God, Father of all mercies, we thine unworthy servants do give thee most humble and hearty thanks for all thy goodness and loving-kindness to us and to all men (the whole of mankind).

We bless thee for our creation, preservation, and all the blessings of this life; but above all for thine inestimable love in the redemption of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, for the means of grace, and for the hope of glory.

And we beseech thee, give us that due sense of all thy mercies, that our hearts may be unfeignedly thankful, and that we show forth thy praise, not only with our lips, but in our lives; by giving up ourselves to thy service, and by walking before thee in holiness and righteousness all our days; through Jesus Christ our Lord, to whom with thee and the Holy Ghost be all honour and glory, world without end.

AMEN.

I invite all readers of this thread, under the inspiration of The Holy Spirit, to meditate upon this prayer and re-commit themselves to our awesomely merciful and compassionate God and his equally glorious Son, Jesus Christ.

Regards Chris Medway.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Sep 23, 2012, 3:07 PM
Quote Reply
rdrcofe wrote:
kennyj :

Nearly got it but not quite Kenny.

Anyone, 'Christian' or not who behaves according to the inner conviction that God loves him or her and decides by virtue of that belief to extend the same principle to all others no matter what race, class or creed, clearly has received 'The Grace of God' and not in vain. - [stop and think about that] - God is love and those who love know God. They are in-deed a 'Christian'. Those who don't love do not know God.

So if I understand you correctly, anyone who believes God loves them and behaves accordingly is not only saved but also included as those who accepted the gift? Does this also include those who don’t believe Jesus is the Christ?

Ken
Quote Reply
kennyj :

So if I understand you correctly, anyone who believes God loves them and behaves accordingly is not only saved but also included as those who accepted the gift? Does this also include those who don’t believe Jesus is the Christ?

Anyone, 'Christian' or not who behaves according to the inner conviction that God loves him or her and decides by virtue of that ‘belief’ to extend the same principle to all others no matter what race, class or creed, clearly has received 'The Grace of God' and not in vain. - [stop and think about that]

God is love and those who love know God. They are in-deed doing the will of God just as Christ did. Those who don't love do not know God.

You still have not got it have you kenny! You say : “also included as those who accepted the gift” ?

You cannot ‘accept’ the gift ! The gift is already yours. You can only reject it. The work of God has been done by God. Salvation has been bestowed upon ALL mankind including those who do not even know or cannot even be sure, there is such a thing as ‘salvation’ or such a person as God.

Salvation for mankind is a fact of history which we all are powerless to change.

Belief that Jesus is The Christ is incidental to the more important criteria that you love “Truth”, demonstrate “Mercy” and respect “Life”.

Jesus said “I AM the way, the truth and the life”. His teachings make no demands of obeisance from those He has 'saved'. He does not demand recognition of His High Office or Stately Position. Whether you think Jesus is the Christ or not is irrelevant to Him, come The Judgment.

There will be no doubt in anyone’s mind at that time. Mere intellectual assent to the truth of it now will not save you a tiny bit more than you already are, saved by God’s Grace and Christ’s Sacrifice alone. The uppermost concern upon His mind at the Judgment will be the quality and quantity of our fruit. Whether it is ‘good fruit’, ‘bad fruit’, or ‘no fruit’.

Matt. 3:8-10, 7:18-21, John 15:2-16 , Rom. 7:4-5, Gal 5:22-26

Good fruit means God’s Grace was found in you to be not in vain.

Bad fruit or no fruit means God’s Grace was in vain.

Everybody gets ‘Salvation’ but only those who bear fruit ‘according to the life of Christ within them’, will reap “rewards”, though this side of the grave we do not yet know what they might be.

God is Love. If you have love, you know God. I really cannot make it any clearer to you Kenny. Every moment of your life is an opportunity to start living for God through your love of others.

What is it to be? The choice is, once again, yours.

Have you meditated on the General Thanksgiving prayer as I suggested ?

Regards Chris.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Sep 25, 2012, 2:15 AM
Quote Reply
[When a person get's "saved" what does that mean? ]

Kenny, I think this thread has become much more complicated than the answer to your original question.
What "getting saved" means is that I have recognized that Christ died to pay the penalty for my sins and that I am asking Him to live His life out through me. At that point His Spirit actually entered me and now I can hear His voice and do His will. This is a spiritual miracle, one that cannot be duplicated by man.

Because I am now a part of Him and He is a part of me, my sins have already been atoned for with His death on the cross. I will not be punished by God for my bad behavior, because Jesus took my punishment.

Again, I suggest that you read "Got Jesus" at the top of any Praize page. It does not "require" you to do anything. :)
Blessings ~ Sarah

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Sep 25, 2012, 9:02 AM
Quote Reply
Kenny, check this out: http://www.praize.com/...ion_Tips_L65439.html
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
rdrcofe wrote:
kennyj :

Anyone, 'Christian' or not who behaves according to the inner conviction that God loves him or her and decides by virtue of that ‘belief’ to extend the same principle to all others no matter what race, class or creed, clearly has received 'The Grace of God' and not in vain. -

Regards Chris.

Thanks I appreciate your answers.
Ken
Quote Reply
praizeop2 wrote:
[When a person get's "saved" what does that mean? ]

Kenny, I think this thread has become much more complicated than the answer to your original question.
What "getting saved" means is that I have recognized that Christ died to pay the penalty for my sins and that I am asking Him to live His life out through me. At that point His Spirit actually entered me and now I can hear His voice and do His will. This is a spiritual miracle, one that cannot be duplicated by man.

Because I am now a part of Him and He is a part of me, my sins have already been atoned for with His death on the cross. I will not be punished by God for my bad behavior, because Jesus took my punishment.

Again, I suggest that you read "Got Jesus" at the top of any Praize page. It does not "require" you to do anything. :)

Thank-you for the answers you've given

Ken
Quote Reply
AMEN --BR. CHRIS
Kenny if you have any questions read Romans 1:16 and then Romans 10:9-10. If you have a Scolfied Bible read the references on the verse in Chap ONe. That in detail covers every aspect of salvation. Take each of those words in that description and write out the definition. If you can"t find it write me at jmoss32757@gmail.com or jhmoss32757@yahoo.com
m7th
m7th--circle of revival
Quote Reply
Such a great post to know different useful information. https://anytimetablethire.co.uk/...t-check-registration