The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Quote Reply
WHAT NOW??
WE HAVE FIDDLED AND ALMOST MADE A GAME ROOM OUT OF PRAIZE BUT WE NEED TO REMEMBER THE PURPOSE OF THE SITE AND IT IS ONE THAT PEOPLE THROUGH OUT THE AGE AND THE WORDDHAVE GIVEN ALL FOR.

THE FIRST THING IS THAT GOD IS ALIVE AND WELL AND HAS ALL AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN AND EARTH.
YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE WORD WAS, IS' & A PERSON??? JESUS IS ALIVE AND WELL AND HAS ON HIS TRAVELING COAT, HE IS THE WORD.
REAAD JOHN 1:1--1JOHN1:1--4
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] WHAT NOW?? In reply to
   IHAVE MORE THAN 18 MORISMA ,AND THE Sme MOUNTS OF NTHS OF THE CBN NEWS REPORTS AND ALL WRITE OF THE EXPLODING REVIVAL IN THE GLOBE. PEOPLE ARE DOING AMAZING THINGS IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND WEWANT TO DISCUSS WHAT THE POWERS OF HELL ARE ACCOMPLISHING.

REMEMBER WHAT EVER YOUSEE HERE JEUS IS ALIVE AND WELL..

IF YOU NEEDD PRAYER OR NEED WORD FROM THE WORD i WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU REQUEST GOES BEFORE gOD.
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] WHAT NOW?? In reply to
Excuse me, to whom are you referring? There are FOUR...FOUR of us who post topics and reply to the posts of others.

What was this site started for? Debate, news, prayer, discussion, blogs and neat stuff added by Sarah for people to download. A Christian community that invited all to participate, whether Christian or not.

Indeed, praise God, but the very construction and nature of the site is for a wide community to come together to learn from each other and to share concerns that we have in common and to help each other with those concerns, which may or may not be of a religious nature, but which may benefit from different points of view and experiences.

We have fiddled? A Game Room? What are you comparing this site to?

Everyone has a chance to post a new topic, to read, to reply to topics or to blog. Is anybody breaking down the gates to post on Praize? Are my posts keeping anybody else from posting?

May we only discuss the End Times Scenario as you understand it or read... but not reply... to your posts or pray for the sinful world and those sinners who inhabit it, that is all humankind?

Seems counter intuitive to keeping Praize alive.

Still...glad to see you feistily posting, Jim.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] WHAT NOW?? In reply to
What do you think? Can Praize continue to glorify Christ with all these spammer hitting on it? It is worth the while for me to continue doing what I am doing with people coming against Praize daily? Then there is the time and the money... what do you think?
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] WHAT NOW?? In reply to
Good Grief!

Almost a year later, Sarah...

Is there any reason not to abandon this particular website and build up another one that is less costly and more efficient and maybe more within your ability to manage it?

Some forums I have been on do not cost as much as you have told us this one does....priced in the $50 to $60 dollar per month range instead.

This site has far too many forum offerings for managing, too.

Is anyone interested in buying this website?

Is there anyone at your church, who could help you set up and manage a streamlined site? Anyone who could advise you about your choices or whether the church could help with the cost?

I don't really know anything about this sort of stuff, Sarah, but am just talking this out with you.

Hugs, my friend.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Sarah, I just Googled for "Christian websites, forums, news" and went 10 pages in without finding Praize. Since I frequent this site, you would think it would show up on page one! Right?

Also, for the past couple of months at least, my notices from Praize have gone to my junk mail box. Each time I send them to my inbox and mark them for "Not Junk" but to no avail.

So there are problems, but I don't know how to address them. You have bad Public Relations, but Google does shadow ban sites for various non-PC content.

Honestly, I would abandon this site and get help producing and managing something similar, yet simpler and cheaper.

Do you get paid for the advertising that is done on this site? Does that help at all?

Can you get out of this slump that is making Praize a little known site being taken over by bots and scammers? I know you have traffic, but do you really know what sort of traffic? Is anybody talking on any of the forums...any real person, you know, besides you and me and sometimes Chris?

I just think Praize is too lost way in the internet for it to pull itself back up with any amount of work and money.

Again, I know nothing of what I am writing about...just bouncing it off the wall.

I guess I would say that it would be like totally wiping your computer clean to get rid of overwhelming problems and starting over with a new system. Make sense?

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Thanks for your participation, Jeanne. I don't know why it is so difficult for me to let go. Why can't I just say it has been a wonderful "almost twenty" years and move on to whatever is next in my life. I do think that the more "we" discuss it, the easier it gets to let it go. I think that is the decision that needs to be made.

Then I think of all the wonderful people I have met here. Some I will never let go, and some I will be glad to see go! (Little joke there!) Days go on, twenty-four by twenty-four. Nothing will stop that. I have met people here that have disappeared from my gaze already, but they are still good memories. And then there are the ones that are still here and in my life. People do come and go. That is their nature.

I got interrupted here and lost track of what I was doing, so I will close. I'm sure nothing will be missed.
Blessings!
Blessings ~ Sarah