The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Happy Atheist Day...

Quote Reply
Happy Atheist Day...
Yeah, who cares? Not even atheists.

Nice try though.

Maybe if we had a parade and an excuse to drink beer in public or something like that Irish religious holiday that comes every March.

I had thought atheists sort of celebrated Chuck's birthday, but it seems we always forget about it until it has passed.

Atheists are like that; difficult to get together on anything. And we aren't much for celebrating, except for those of us who do a kind of pagan nature thing for fun or profit or both.

I suspect that if this were on Twitter, I would be mobbed by atheist Twits and doxxed or whatever it is the twitter mob demands of those who disagree with them or mock their sacrosanct opinions and beliefs.

Oh well, this is better than those spam topics in the feed. Am I right?

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Happy Atheist Day... In reply to
Jeanne, you are hilarious, and remind me a lot of myself in younger years!!! I used to say that I could write on any subject, and this is one of those subjects that it takes a real genius to write on! (...on which to write! … remember not to end a sentence with a preposition!) (You also don't want to start a sentence that sentence with a preposition either!)
I think one time I wrote on a rose petal falling to the ground in a rain!!! To me, that was genius!

I am glad that you so enjoy writing and choose to do it here. If we could eliminate the spammers, we might have a really good site here composed of people who really demonstrate their writing skills by their originality! In the meantime, if I can hang in here long enough, I might see what God can do.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Happy Atheist Day... In reply to
What think we?

Was Thomas the Twin an 'atheist' or just justifiably sceptical until Christ appeared to him in the flesh?

Is 'seeing' actually 'believing' or are those who believe and have not seen 'Blessed'? John 20:29.

Should we unquestioningly believe everything that anybody claims to be true? John 8:32.
In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting the message of reconciliation to us. 2 Cor. 5:19. Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Happy Atheist Day... In reply to
Well, Sarah, I was not sure how you would take that post. So happy you laughed along with it.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] Happy Atheist Day... In reply to
Hi Chris.

"Thomas the Twin" I take it is not a relative of that little train.

I for one, do not always believe everything I see. I have seen and heard and experienced some weird...stuff.

Do I believe that I heard, saw and experienced something? Yes, but rarely do I accept that it could be called reality.

There is the ultimate question, I suppose; what is real?

I am not sure that any human being could pin that down or has so far, at least. And, why should we spend much time trying, life is short and seemingly very full of reality. I am exhausted just living it, whether it is real or not.

-Jeanne