The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Prager University video concerning Feminism...

Quote Reply
Prager University video concerning Feminism...
The title is "Who Needs Feminism?"

Teasing Chris about being a White Cis-Gendered Male caused me to think a discussion on men and women dealing with the culture of today might be of interest to some.

I get a newsletter from Prager University and the most recent has this short video. It is simple in its discussion of the topic, as are each of the videos put out by Prayer Univ.

I am currently reading Camille Paglia's new book, which is a collection of her articles from the beginning to the present. It entails much more than this simple video, but her message has always been similar; that men and women enhance each other ...and the later "waves" of feminism have worked against this aspect of human reality to the detriment of both sexes.

Well...for openers, here is the video:

https://www.prageru.com/videos/who-needs-feminism

It is absolutely Christian oriented.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Prager University video concerning Feminism... In reply to
jeanne: Hi

Brienne Of Tarth in Game of Thrones is hardly the female stereotype proposed in the video though is she?

I imagine she would be more capable of rescuing and protecting me, than some overweight, undersized, modern, misogynist males. Laugh

Otherwise, quite wise. Smile Good vid.

Regards Chris.
In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting the message of reconciliation to us. 2 Cor. 5:19. Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] Prager University video concerning Feminism... In reply to
The point is that the strongest and most fit female is still weaker than the strongest and most fit male. And vice versa, to a certain degree, as after all, eventually weakness falls so low that gender traits make no difference, but in general the weakest and least fit male will still be stronger than the weakest and least fit female.

These biological facts contribute to the "disparity" that haunts the later wave feminists to such a degree that they cannot think straight. Perhaps I do mean that literally...

I adore Brianne of Tarth, but mostly I want her to find her true love and be happy in her womanhood, and the elder-woman in me believes that this is what would make her whole and not the knighthood and recognition that she was bred to crave. What a pity that such a valiant heart is wasted upon what seems to be an endless struggle to please her father's soul. Well....I guess it is not wasted.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Prager University video concerning Feminism... In reply to
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee.

https://dgcustomerfirstt.xyz/