The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

MURDER IN ORLANDO

Quote Reply
MURDER IN ORLANDO

TODAY AN EVENT HAS EVOLVED IN ORLANDO THAT DE A REALISTIC ANSWER ABOUT A RSWITH A SERIOUS STABILITY PROBLEM FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS HAS MURDERED HIS FOUR CHILDREN AND COMMITTED SUICIDE AND THE POLICE WERE BARACADING THE APARTMENT THIS MAN HAD SEALED HIMSELF IN. AFTER MORE THAN 24 HOURS HE ATTEMPTED TO FIND A BARGANING CHIP TO GAIN HIS FREEDOM.
THE UNGODLY REALITY IS THAT HE KILLED THE CHILDREN AND KILLED HIMSELF AFTER NIGHT FALL CAME ON FRIDAY. THE NEWS FELL HARSHLY ON THE SURROUNDING COUNTRIES.

NOW THERE IS NOTHING BUT EMPTY GRIEF WORDS AND MESSEGES OF SUPPORT FOR THE MANS FAMILY INVOLVED THAT DEAL WITH THIS RESULT. BUT THESE WON'T DO AWAY WITH THE LAUGHTER OF THE OLDER CHILDREN AND THE CRY FOR ATTENTION FROM THE YOUNGEST.

THE ATTEMPS AT FAULT FINDING HAVE ALREADY BEGUN WITH EVERYONE MISSING THE POINT. I BELIEVE THE FOR NOT HAVING LAWS IN PLACE THAT CAN CONTROL THESE TYPE SITUATTIONS LIES AT THE FEET OF OUR OF REPRESENTATIVES THAT REFUSED TO HAVE TO PASS LAWS THAT CAN CONTROL THESE SITUATIONS AND ALLOWS THE GUNS TO BE AVAILABLE FOR ALMOST ANYONE.

WE MUST DEAL WITH THIS NOW AND STOP ACCEPTING THE LEGISLATORS* EXCUSE FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING.

M7TH

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jun 12, 2018, 6:58 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] MURDER IN ORLANDO In reply to
Jim, this is not really a legislature issue. It is a heart issue in this country. Our country has left the God that formed us when the pilgrims arrived here. They came and brought Godly views with them and set up the east coast as a God fearing land. Since that time, people have managed to get rid of God and His principals in the US. We are on a steep downward slope and there may be no way to stop it.

I know that God has a plan to get us out of this situation, I don't know how He can fix it, but I know that He can. I am grateful to have someone that I can put my faith in, that I KNOW will not fail me. I don't really want to be here to watch it all come down, but if I am, I know that I will be on the winning side. All I need is the patience to hang in there. Jesus IS coming back, perhaps sooner rather than later.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] MURDER IN ORLANDO In reply to
IF THE PROPER LEGAL WAS DONE YEARS BEFORE THIS IN GUN CONTROL THIS MAY NOT HAVE HAD WEAPONS. INSTEAD OF ONE WEAPON HE HAD SIX IN TOTAL.
HE WAS ANOTHER THOSE IN THE MENTAL INCAPABLE AREA ;HE HAD A LONG HISTORY OF ABUSE TO FAMILY AS WELL AS BURGULARY AND ASSAULT ATTEMPING GREAT BOBDILY HARM.

GUN CONTROL IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TOGET GUNS FROM THE PUBLIC BUT AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP OUT THE HANDS OF THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE THEM.
FIRST AMENDING THE CONSTUTTIONAL STATUS IS FINANCIALLY UNBELIEVABLE BUT WOULD TAKE MORE THAN 36 MONTHS.

THE IDEAS THAT PEOPLE HAVE PUT ON THIS ARE FEAR AND BASICALLY IRRESPONSIBLE.
HE ALSO SHOOT AN OFFICER IN THE FACE (EYE) WHEN HE OPENED THE DOOR AND THERE IS NO CERTAINY ABOUT HIS RECOVERY EITHER..

MORE LATER

M7TH

Last edited by:

m7thprophet: Jun 12, 2018, 11:29 PM
Quote Reply
Hi, Jim... I'm beginning to come to the point that only the police should have guns. The rest of us should not need them. Let's just get rid of the bad guys that want to harm us. Then we will all be safe! That might overload the jails, but we can put that situation back on the families. Families would have to bring food for the prisoners, if they want them to eat. Some families might be glad to get rid of them and not feed them. Why should we feed prisoners that couldn't live in our society properly? Give prisoners a year (or two or whatever) to straighten up. If they do so within the given amount of time, they could be let go. If they can't live according to prison law, why should we allow them to go free in our country? Just let them stay in jail until they either learn to behave well or die.

Why should any citizen need a gun? It is only because someone else cannot behave well enough to leave my things alone. Somehow that just doesn't sound right! Nobody needs a gun against me! I don't want what you have. You have nothing I need or want. I am happy with what I have. If I don't have it, I must not need it. Or maybe I need to work a little more in order to get it. If I have something you want, ask me for it. Perhaps we can make an arrangement. But shooting is NOT the way to get something from me. There is something basically wrong in our society, but it isn't the fault of the GUN!!!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] MURDER IN ORLANDO In reply to
Hi Sarah and Jim.

Why should any law abiding citizen lose their right to own firearms?

Hundreds of millions of firearms and millions of cases of ammunition to go with them owned by law abiding citizens are never used in a crime.

You are right, firearms are not the problem, Sarah. People are. Society is. Humanity is. Culture is.

Unless that changes and until that changes, law abiding people should keep their firearms.

It is not so easy to keep guns out of the hands of those who may use them in a crime or suicide/murder or mass murder. It is easy to ignore red flags and to ignore mental illness and to ignore past histories of unstable sorts. It is not so easy to predict when a person will take action to use a gun to kill his family or shoot up his classmates; crazy happens suddenly sometimes and the red flags only show up with hindsight.

People who want to commit mayhem do so with whatever means at hand; acid, knives, chainsaws, guns, bombs, vehicles, water, ropes, pipe wrenches, axes, baseball bats, fire, poison, rope and plastic bags, drugs....whatever works.

Sick and crazy people are sick and crazy, period. Desperate people are desperate people and are driven in desperation to do evil and stupid things.

There are so many things wrong and upside down in this brave new world. Owning firearms is not one of them, unless the owner is a nutcase or a criminal. Maybe 1 percent of all guns owned ever get used in a crime. That is not reason to bulldoze all the rest into the ground.

Some nations do make families responsible for their members who go to prison and they find that not a lot of crime gets committed, but we are way too far away from such a situation as that ever happening. Did you know that prison systems examine the third grades of public schools to determine how many cells they are going to need?

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] MURDER IN ORLANDO In reply to
JEANNE
I DON'T REALLY WANT TO TAKE TIME WITH THIS BECAUSE THAT THE GOVERMENT HAS WAYS TO CONTROL; THE GOVERNMENT HAS WAYS WITHIN STATUES TO TAKE CARE OF THIS THING. YOU HAVE CITIZENS SHOOTING EACH OTHER IN THE STREETS WITH NO CONCERN FOR ERRANT GUNFIRE AND WHERE IT MIGHT GO.. SOME OF THESE VIGILANTES LIVE IN HOMES AND KILLED OFF THE STREETS UNAWARE OF THE WAR OUTSIDE.

WITH THIS SILLYNESS ON THE STREETS THEY ARE UNAWARE OF WHAT THIS MAY LEADING AND THIS NATIONAL GUARD ON THE STREET ALONG WITH THE POLICE. WE CAN'T HAVE MOBS OF CITIZENS ROAMIMG WITH INDIVIDUALS BEING HURT; THE COP THAT WAS SHOT FRIDAY IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL

THE PROBLEM IS EITHER GET LAWS THAT GIVE AUTHORITY TO THE SYSTEM FOR CONTROLLING THE GUNS OR WE WILL BE FACING THE GUARD IN A MARSHALL LAW STATUS. WE HAVE GOT TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE THERE IS A BETTER WAY.

MY WAY FOR ME IS ON MY KNEES SEEKING GOD; THIS LAWLESSNESS IS PART OF WHAT THE BIBLE TOLD US WOULD HAPPEN JUST BEFORE THE COMING OF THE LORD.

NOW LET'S LOOK AT SOMETHING ELSE: THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT TAKE GUNS FROM CITIZENS FOLLOWING THE LAWSS THAT BE, AMENDING THE CONSTITUTION WOULD TAKE THREE TO FIVE YEARS IF YOU COULD GET A POSTIVE REPLY ON A NATIONWIDE POLITICAL ISSUE TO TAKE THE GUNS.

IN EVERY CASE MY WAY IS THIS AND WITH THIS I AM THROUGH WITH THIS POST; I AM GOING TO GO BY MY FEELINGS NOW IN THIS AND AFTERWARDS WILL POST NO FURTHER. PRAYER AND GOD*S WORD IS REALLY THE ONLY WAY.
WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH BIBLICAL WAYS TO MAKE IT; FIRST THING YOU MUST BE WILLING TO ACCEPT THE LORD AS YOUR SAVIOR.

IF WE TOOK THE GUNS FROM THE PUBLIC;only the thieves and con-artists would have them.

m7th

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jun 15, 2018, 10:13 AM
Quote Reply
Hi Jim.

You don't have to reply.

What we have in our cities is gang problems and the violence is getting worse. MS 13 has added fuel to the fire and is now the most prevalent and violent gang in our country, whose leaders began as illegal aliens. Thanks a lot for the immigration. What has been done to masculinity and femininity via Progressive agendas at work in our public schools and universities, plus the seemingly deliberate degeneration of the family only feeds the gangs and the victim class.

And...what has been happening to the Church feeds all of it. I am not the only atheist who will acknowledge that religion is a traditional protector of families and that is what we need to have.

A Constitutional Convention is a very, very dangerous thing. Once it is opened for one reason, it is opened for all reasons. I would never seek to have this take place, but especially in the current climate of nonsense promoted by the Far Left.

Controlling crime and ridding our selves of gangs and setting the Democratically held cities up for success instead of failure, as has been done for MANY DECADES, is the first step to confront most of the violence committed with firearms, including black on black and black on brown murders and violence.

There is no way to prevent atrocities, such as the recent one in Orlando. The people who might have been able to see it coming and stop it, failed to do so. The Florida Child Protection Services is one of the worst in the nation and has a history of ignoring problems with families and with mental illness.

Remember that such tragedies have also happened to devout Christians, who slipped through the cracks, wherever they were, and drowned or knifed or deliberately committed murder/suicide by vehicle thinking they were doing the best they could to keep their family from harm from Satan.

There is so much that needs to alter, but until we can stop the Progressive Agenda, nothing much is going to happen on a national and state level. Take care of one's own family and rear children as much as possible with traditional nuclear families and away from this addicting internet and social media.

Thank you for your offer, but I extremely doubt that I will ever accept Christianity, Jim. I know you care and I know my friends worry for me and mine. That we are spiritual in our own fashion and seek tradition as a farm family within our three generations here on our farm is good and it works for us. Good male and female role models for this up and coming generation and that makes all the difference when young minds and bodies are developing. So much difference, when we can keep much of the secular world out of our homes, but we have to keep tabs on the family.

I bet you would be interested in Dr. Leonard Sax's books, Gender Matters, Boys Adrift, and Girls on the Edge.. He has a website, too, but I have never visited. He promotes spirituality and religion for girls, whether or not the parents are religious. Especially for girls, who are different from boys. Most intelligent people know this, but it it now dangerous to say such things. Males and females are different in all ways, physical and mental and spiritual.

I watched Tucker Carlson's month-long report on what is happening to males in America and you can find that here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrhHkQhglig.

Four episodes, I think. One episode has as a guest, a woman I have read about before, Christina Sommers, who wrote The War Against Boys, How misguided policies are harming our young men.. I am reading it now.

All these books are absolutely frightening and well worth reading.

My best to you, Jim.

Hugs.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Jeanne
I can't say that I agree with all that you said but it was very good and heart felt post and needed believe it or not. NO MATTER WHAT I AM STILL PRAYING AND WILL DO SO UNTIL JESUS COMES --I WILL NEVER COUNT YOU AMONG THE LOST

ONLY A REALISTIC ENCOUNTER WITH GOD CAN BRING CHANGE

M7TH
Quote Reply
And...I love you for it, my friend.

Keep on keeping on. May you live to be 115! You still have much to do.

Hugs.

-Jeanne