The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

ARE YOU READY FOR WHAT THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO FACE?

Quote Reply
ARE YOU READY FOR WHAT THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO FACE?
WE NEED TO START WITH HIAWAII AND THE VOLCANO THERE AS IT HAS ENTERED IN THE MOST DEVASTATING EFFECTING A VOLCANO MIGHT HAVE..ASH AND ROCK FROM THE CORE ARE BEING TOSSED MILES INTO THE SKY. THE FEAR NOW IS THAT THE EXPLOSIVE EFFECTS CAN BE TOSSED HIGH ENOUGH AND FAR ENOUGH TO REACH THE AMERICAN COAST. THE PARADISE OF HIAWAII IS BEING DECIMATED LITTLE BY LITTLE AND AS AN AMERICAN PARADISE MAY NOT SURVIVE.

AMERICA FROM THE WEST COAST TO THE EAST IS NOW FACING ANOTHER ROUND FROM HELL IN THE OUTBREAK OF STORMS ACROSS THE COUNTRY. A TROPICAL DEPRESSION OFF THE COAST OF MIAMI HAS A REASONABLE CHANCE OF BECOMING THE NATION*S FIRST HURRICANE AND IT IS STILL A FEW WEKS TILL THE SEASON OPENS.

DO THE BELIEVERS HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO HANDLE THIS -----YES !! IF THE CHURCH CAN STAND APART FROM THEIR PRIDE AND HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY, THEN THE LORD SAYS HE WILL HEAR FROM HEAVEN AND HEAL OUR LAND. IF THIS LEVEL OF HUMBLING BEFORE GOD DOES NOT COME, I ASSURE THAT WE WILL STAND BEFORE A RIGHTEOUSLY ANGRY GOD.
(YOU*RE IN THE MOST CRITICAL PERIOD OF THE LORD"S COMING, WHERE DO YOU GO FROM HERE?) WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A NAME; A MOST POWERFUL NAME ABOVE ALL OTHERS NAMED IN HEAVEN OR EARTH.

WHERE DO YOU GO FROM HERE ?

Last edited by:

praizeop2: May 20, 2018, 7:55 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] ARE YOU READY FOR WHAT THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO FACE? In reply to
Hi Jim.

You are writing about natural events, which occur on a regular basis around the planet. Sometimes the year seems full of them and sometimes not so much. Sometimes Americans are very aware of what is going on and sometimes these events happen and we, along with other non-affected areas, go blithely along with our lives.

Are you implying that the Christian God is able to contain these events if the believers are faithful? Are you implying that these events are something other than natural events, due to continental drift and ocean currents and solar activity? Are you implying that these more recent events, which are similar to natural events from other eras, are announcing an End Times scenario?

As for Hawaii, it is the main island that is being affected, in the group of all of the Hawaiian islands, which were created from volcanic eruptions, so it is their nature to continue as they began. While some may find it to be a paradise, not everyone does. It will be too bad if the island becomes uninhabitable, but I suspect that it will not, and will weather this latest volcanic assault in its own fashion.

The Earth is a vibrant, moving and constantly changing habitat that humans just happen to live upon and over which we have little control. That is the way it has always been and will always be. I suspect that the day when humans can control the Earth's natural occurrences may be the day when we all lose.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] ARE YOU READY FOR WHAT THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO FACE? In reply to
JEANNE I THINK IF YOU FIND THE APPROPRIATE SCRITPURE FOR THIS. SO I THINK I WILL LEAVE IT AS IS. THE BIBLE SAYS THE FATHER IS LORD OVER THE HEAVEN AND EARTH AND HIS NAME IS ABOVE EVERYTHING NAMED IN HEAVEN OR EARTH,
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] ARE YOU READY FOR WHAT THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO FACE? In reply to
Jim, I am responding to your initial post. (Let's see if my computer will allow it to remain!)

I am guilty. If everything blows up and we all drift away to wherever, it is my fault. I don't pray like I should. I can go for days just expecting Father to bless us (me) and take care of us. Putting no responsibility on myself. I figure that if I can get through a day without an actual outward sin in my life and don't overeat too much and don't mess up too much that I'm okay. I know what Jesus did for me, yet I still just go along doing normal things. His crucifixion was so unbearable, that I can't look at it, but I also can't bring it into my every day life and serve my Father the way He deserves. So yes, I know what you are saying. And if Abba saves any of us it is because of His great love for us, not for anything that we have done.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Yes I am readyPirateSly
Quote Reply
Bless your heart, Jim. I hope your heart condition continues to improve.

Bless your heart, Sarah. Try not to think so badly of yourself.

Hugs.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Jim:

THE PARADISE OF HIAWAII is such a verdant paradise precisely because of the activity of volcanoes. Around volcanoes are the most fertile areas on earth, that is why so many people live near them. While relatively dormant they provide nutrient rich soil so productive that it attracts farmers from far afield. This one will settle down eventually and life will go on as it has for thousands of years. Natural disasters happen naturally, in fact if we had no volcanoes the earth would soon be as dead as Mars, nothing would grow and we would all starve. It is just not wise to be too near one when it has to vent off the pressure that has built up beneath it.

Regards Chris. Hope you are making a recovery.
In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting the message of reconciliation to us. 2 Cor. 5:19. Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] ARE YOU READY FOR WHAT THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO FACE? In reply to
Hi, Chris,
Your post kind of reminds me of our lives. I imagine Sodom kind of felt that way too.... we just go along and go along and things always remain the same until one day Father decides enough is enough and then everything changes.....
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
CHRIS I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY BUT HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU; I HAVE FOLLOWED ALMOST EVERY ERUPTION ,ONE PARTICULAR SITE IN NORTH AMERICA AND SEVERAL IN THE EUROASIA AREA WITH PARTICULAR ATTENTION THE MELTING AND DISENTGRATION OF THE ROCKS AND GROUND CLUTTER. I DON'T MEAN BURN I MEAN GROUND CLUTTER AND TREES INCLUDING ROCKS LITERALLY EXPLODED AND MELTED.
THIS MEANS AIR TEMPERATURE AROUND THE EXPOSED SITES MUST HAVE BEEN IN EXCESS OF 2000 degrees.

i realize this is my opinion and you will probably disagree but this is not just a repeat of past happenings but vastly different.

Last edited by:

praizeop2: May 23, 2018, 11:10 AM
Quote Reply
Jim: Hi

I'm not saying that a volcanic event is harmless. Volcanoes are dangerous places to be in the vicinity of. They are however necessary, and the aftermath is definitely efficacious to growing things. It does take time though, of which God seems to have an almost unlimited amount of. If there were no active volcanoes on earth, it would result in greater suffering, even extinction of life on earth.
In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting the message of reconciliation to us. 2 Cor. 5:19. Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: May 23, 2018, 12:53 AM
Quote Reply
Well...that was part of the message of my initial post on this topic.

Humans have been truly aware of our planet, of its oceans, atmosphere, biological life and our relation to it all, for only a very, very, very short time in the Earth's existence. What we may see as disastrous occurrences, coral reef bleaching, polar ice changes, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, terrific storms and floods and droughts...well, these are natural conditions that have been occurring for millions of years and have affected those creatures and plants living on it.

Now, these changes are affecting human beings, but our climate history is brief. Although we may know about ice sheets that covered much of the northern hemisphere, or volcanic eruptions that occurred regularly, or terrific floods that covered so much of the earth that the memory of them is seemingly inherent, or terrible droughts that decimated whole continents, and we know that these conditions may be cyclic and that we may be in the midst of change that brings us back into a greater conflict with nature...well, it just doesn't seem to be of notice to some that this is all natural.

Even those seemingly "terrible times" that we are experiencing in human social activities have all been mentioned before in our historical documents as noted by the leaders and philosophers of their time. Civilizations' rise and fall and the coming and fading of religious beliefs behave in a rather cyclical manner. Those living at the time believe their time is the worst ever and doom will surely follow quick. But it doesn't, something alters, people adapt, regimes fall and new ones rise up and social mores slack up and become more restrictive in cycles, as well.

And...always there are those who are eager to take advantage of cyclical change and natural occurrences in order to use them to their own agenda. Whether that agenda is good or not so good or totally evil depends upon the leader and how well he or she gets her point across in a manner that defies disagreement.

I know that many believe all that goes on is a warning of End Times and may be somehow the fault of humans through their actions or inactions, which seems to me to be a dismal condition in which to live, but each to his or her own ways. I know that many think I am foolish to ignore such warnings as these natural occurrences apparently give to others. It seems to me that unless the natural occurrences can be set apart from other natural occurrences that have happened from the beginning of time, there is little to give any of us a reason to fret or delight that they may be a warning of a Biblical timeline.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] ARE YOU READY FOR WHAT THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO FACE? In reply to
jeanne53: Hi

Now, these changes are affecting human beings, but our climate history is brief. Although we may know about ice sheets that covered much of the northern hemisphere, or volcanic eruptions that occurred regularly, or terrific floods that covered so much of the earth that the memory of them is seemingly inherent, or terrible droughts that decimated whole continents, and we know that these conditions may be cyclic and that we may be in the midst of change that brings us back into a greater conflict with nature...well, it just doesn't seem to be of notice to some that this is all natural.

This statement, though true in part, (catastrophes are natural events, not deliberately caused by God to punish the world), it is misleading in that it fails to take into account the unusual global event of the relatively sudden release of large extra amounts of greenhouse gasses due to the activities of mankind over the last two and a half centuries. In fact mostly in the last 100 years. (Small perhaps by comparison to that would be released by a super volcano, such as resides under Yellowstone Park, but nevertheless significant enough to detrimentally alter earths climate and drive many more species to extinction prematurely.

Previous catastrophes could be attributed to the same sudden increases in greenhouse gas emissions, caused by volcanic activity, sudden methane production or release etc. but never before by the direct interference and activities of mankind.

Global warming is caused by rising quantities of greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere. WE have increased the levels of greenhouse gas in the atmosphere over two and a half centuries of burning fossil fuels.

Those facts are irrefutable! Arguing over whose fault it all is, is pointless. Pretending it isn't happening is foolishness. Declaring that its natural is a lie. We can't be sure the present changing global climatic conditions are natural. It is very likely, (even if it is a natural cycle), they are being made considerably worse by man's activity since the industrial revolution.

To do nothing about reducing our additional stress on earth's biosphere is utterly irresponsible and criminally insane.

To actually increase our contribution to greenhouse gasses is worse than criminally insane, it is deliberately suicidal idiocy with geocidal intent.

I have invented the word "Geocidal" to describe an insane heedless insensibility to the destruction of ones own planet by one's own corporately irresponsible acts of foolishness.

Terror, and the pit, and the snare
are upon you, O inhabitant of the earth!
Whoever flees at the sound of the terror
shall fall into the pit;
and whoever climbs out of the pit
shall be caught in the snare.
For the windows of heaven are opened,
and the foundations of the earth tremble.
The earth is utterly broken,
the earth is torn asunder,
the earth is violently shaken.
The earth staggers like a drunkard,
it sways like a hut;
its transgression lies heavy upon it,
and it falls, and will not rise again.
On that day the Lord will punish
the host of heaven in heaven,
and on earth the kings of the earth.
They will be gathered together
like prisoners in a pit;
they will be shut up in a prison,
and after many days they will be punished.
Then the moon will be abashed,
and the sun ashamed;
for the Lord of hosts will reign
on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem,
and before his elders he will manifest his glory
. Isa. 24:17-23.

Isaiah was definitely not Geocidal, like Trump and others who not only want to do nothing about global warming, but actually take political steps to increase it.

Talk about unrepentant insanity!

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: May 24, 2018, 2:20 AM
Quote Reply
Hi Chris.

I do not agree with the concept of anthropogenic climate change. I do agree that humans have polluted their air, waters and soils to varying degrees over the years and in some locales more than others. Humans have also cleaned up their mess in many areas, but more needs to be done.

I do agree that climate changes and is influenced by many factors beyond any human control. Solar activity and ocean currents are probably the two most influential and, of course the Earth's own natural movement.

There is no consensus, not that there ever should be in science. There is much disagreement about the "alarmist's truth" of climate predictions and cause among actual scientists whose forte is climate. Not so much disagreement among fringe scientists and pseudo-scientists and political ideologies, who use Alarmism to force their agendas or keep their research funded by giving what is wanted.

I don't know if the global temp is truly rising or this is a bit in an up and down chart, which will switch again to a "consensus" that the globe is cooling and we are headed for another Ice Age.

We are the furthest we have been from the last Ice Age and warmer temps would seem to be normal. Remember how Greenland was green at one time in the not so distant past and the Little Ice Age in the 1800s (I think).

Fairly drastic stuff there. CO2 levels have been much higher during Life on Earth. Sea levels have risen and fallen. Coral reefs grow and die back and grow again. The rain forest is still tremendous and grows so fast that it is constantly overtaking cleared farm land around it. The Earth heals itself, but humans panic because they can't witness the change instantly in their timeframe.

All life has to adapt to climate shifts, sea level changes, harsh weather that is fickle. Humans are no different and I expect there may be adaptation in our future, but maybe not much. Farming practices might have to shift back to plant every field you can to feed the world. We might have a plague that reduces population, not that population isn't fairly rapidly reducing itself on its own.

I am not worried about climate change for me or for my progeny. And..I am not ignorant of the controversy, either. There is a great difference between political parties, however, and what the members of each are willing to accept as truth. I think that is the biggest issue and the bigger threat to human civilization than whatever climate cycle we move into.

-Jeanne