The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Can't find where to sign up

Quote Reply
Can't find where to sign up
Usually, I can get to the sign up place just by going to mail and it takes me to the sign up first and then to the mail. But sometimes it won't do that and then it starts giving me notes that I'm not conncected, etc. and I can't do anything about b/c they won't help me. I even put on SEARCH "sign up for Praize" and it still didn't get me there. Nothing I can do will get me there. My Praise, doesn't do it. Nothing I can think of will take me to the sign up sheet if I don't go there automatically when I click on the text messages from another site. PLEASE give me an idea of what to do!!!!!!! Thanks. I don't know if this will even take since I'm "not connected".

Marcia
Quote Reply
Re: Can't find where to sign up In reply to
We appreciate our member's questions and concerns. With there being so many forums and clubs at Praize, we request that you go to the Praize Help Desk to post your question so it may more readily be responded to. With all the activity that occurs in Forums and Clubs, questions quickly pass off the quick view area on the main page and could keep your question from being timely handled. By posting at Help Desk it is reviewed and responded to daily by the PraizeOps in order to meet our member's needs.

You may find the Help Desk at the following URL:

http://www.praize.com/help/

If you have not already done so, you will need to register there the first time that you use it.
Quote Reply
Re: Can't find where to sign up In reply to
There is a "sign in / sign out" button at the top right corner of every page.
Quote Reply
Re: [praynsaint2004] Can't find where to sign up In reply to
You can easily find it at the top of the page

top mobile app Development