The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

WAR ON THE HORIZON?

Quote Reply
WAR ON THE HORIZON?
THE SUBJECT THAT HAS BEEN ON EVERY CHRISTIAN'S MIND IS IN THE PREPARATION STAGE TO BEGIN AS THE PARTY'S TO THIS EVENT ARE LINING UP FORCES TO BEGIN IT. WHAT AM I REFERRING TO? IT IS THE APOCALYPSE; THE BATTLE AT THE END OF THE AGE. SYRIA, IRAN AND IRAQ GETTING READY FOR THINGS TO BEGIN. THE PARTY'S INVOLVED ARE SYRIA, IRAN, AND IRAQ. ALL THIS NOW IS ON THE PRETEXT OF STOPPING WESTERN GROUPS FROM INTERFERING IN THR ASSAULT ON THE SYRIAN POPULACE WITH POISON CHEMICALS.

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING AT? THE BEGINNING OF THE APOCALYPTIC WAR, COMMONLY KNOWN AS THE TRIBULATION PERIOD. THERE IS NOW A COMMON THING KNOWN AS THE TRIBULATION IN PLACE, THIS IS KNOWN AS THE REVELATION OF THE ANTICHRIST,

SEVEN OTHER NATIONS WILL SOON JOIN THIS WITH THE ISLAMICS AND WAR WILL SOON SPREAD OVER THE GLOBE.

WHERE DOES THIS PUT YOU? LET ME ANSWER THIS BY ASKING YOU A QUESTION; WHOM DO YOU CALL YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR?
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] WAR ON THE HORIZON? In reply to
Someone said what is next? After the bombs what could be next for us.You must begin with prayer
for direction; direction for how to meet this outpouring of hate from hell. the winner in this was never a matter od question we knew the family of God is the winner`
In this time of staying before, GOD IN PRAYER we are going to see a side of the Lord and that is an immeasurable depth of love that we are only beginning to understand. As Jesus, the perfect husbandman bathes his bride in love.

The bride will be unique in this because of the word when it when it reads we will be like him as he is. We are seeing the evolving of the body of Christ into the heavenly nature.
Now the time is when Satan will be under our feet.
Quote Reply
Hi Jim.

Well...since the Syrian Civil War is a proxy war with Russia and the USA on either side, other major countries have been involved for years. Iran is definitely pulling and helping Assad, who is mostly fighting ISIS now instead of "rebels."

Despite what has been going down, Russia is not interested in escalating this civil conflict into a WWIII against the US and its allies. It seems credible that the Scramjet technique may be perfected first by the US and not by Russia, although there is little doubt that they and China and India and North Korea..maybe... are probably close behind. So...there we are, a faster way to bomb each other with the end results being Mutually Assured Destruction again and nobody wanting to actually push the buttons.

There remains the ability of all militaries of said nations to wreak havoc through conventional warfare and nobody is truly willing to do that either, despite the fat boy from NK being crazy. Far more likely is Iran...well, no I don't think so anymore. I am starting to think that the isolated groups of militant Islamists, such as, ISIS, are more and more on their own in a jihad of their own making. Iran's people are fed up. Saudi Arabia is fed up. The US and some allies are fed up.

We shall wait and see how the coming weeks work out. I was not in favor of a rush to commit to anything in Syria, but if the airstrikes were as surgical as is said, perhaps something will shift in that war and end it sooner rather than later. Do we want Assad's side to win or ISIS's side to win?

Israel has a lot as stake, here, and this is where Saudi Arabia and Egypt may help. Which ever side wins, the main import is that Israel remain safe and strong.

As for me, I don't pray, but I do prepare.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
THIS COULD BE SAID TO BE A REPLY TO JEANNE'S POST BUT REALLY THAT IS NOT MY
INTENTION. I DONT WANT TO REPLY TO SOMETHING I DON'T BELIEVE (ATHEISM). ALL THAT CAN BE SAID ABOUT HAS BEEN COVERED JUST ABOUT AND NEED NOT BE DEBATED ANY FURTHER

i ONLY INTEND TO BRING THE GOSPEL BECAUSE WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS THE GOSPEL WILL BE STANDING. WHEN THE LANGUAGE CONTINUES TO BE FILTHY, SEXUAL IMMORALITY GOES BEYOND ALL REASON, HATE OF CHRISTIANS GETS TO THE EXTREME, DISHONESTY CAN'T BE MEASURE AND BASICALLY, THE WORLD BECOMES ONE POOL OF FILTH, THAT'S ALL RIGHT BECAUSE IT WAS PROPHESIED BY TO BE A OCCURRENCE COMING BY PETER IN HIS BOOK

THE LORD HAS CREATED ALL THINGS NEW FOR HIS FAMILY. THERE WILL NOT BE ANY SIN IN HEAVEN
PRAISE GOD
Quote Reply
Jim, this topic is in Current Events. I replied accordingly about Current Events, which in this case is again the Middle East. The ONLY atheist implication is in my ending sentence; that I don't pray, but I do prepare.

Do you not want our readers to know about Current Events? Even if every reader accepts your premise that End Times are near and the Current Events are your proof of that, shouldn't they also be aware of what is going on at this time in corporeal terms, which might affect any future events?

Your posts lack that detail of what is actually occurring in the world.

I reject your idea that your cannot reply to me on this subject of Current Events because I am an atheist. My lack of belief has nothing to do with Current Events.

Bring the Gospel all you want, but maybe choose your forum so that one fifth of those who reply in the forums won't be tempted to further enlighten those to whom you preach.

It just seems like a topic half-done when you leave out facts of Current Events. I mean...your title is "War on the Horizon?" and most of what you mention is concerning Syria's Conflict and those involved in one way or another, plus other vague comments.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] WAR ON THE HORIZON? In reply to

YES REPLY IS THE SAME AS REGULAR POSTS AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO SHOW THE GREATEST RESPECT POSSIBLE

YES REPLIES WILL BE CAREFULLY STUDIED AND WHAT IF ANY I WILL ANSWER TO IDON'T KNOW

I NO LONGER WILL INDULGE IN OPEN DISCUSSION OR WHAT YOU CALL DEBATE. I SEE NOTHING TO DEBATE. I HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING MOST IMPORTANT AND THAT IS THE SAME WITH MOST ISLAMICS ARE DEEPLY SENSITIVE ABOUT THIS.

INDULGING A DEROGATORY DISCUSSION INSTEAD OF LISTENING WITH INTENT WILL CAUSE A LOSS OF AUDIENCE
Quote Reply
Hi Jim.

I do not call this debate, you do. I call this a conversation about Current Events and that has nothing to do with atheism or the debate about atheism or even the debate about End Times. You owe me no more respect than any other member that replies in forum to your topic in an intelligent and civil manner.

I am not sure what you mean by your last two sentences. You may be insulting me, but I am not sure because your words do not make your intent clear.

Anyway...

We have been told that the missile strikes were absolutely surgical and most successful in wiping out the WMD Gas. I hope so. I believe it was a gamble, but it looks as if the other side is going to take it, because they do not have the capability of which they bragged. Russia may retaliate in a cyber manner by hacking some sensitive information site owned by us or our other allies. I am sure they will file this away under their "getting even" file.

We have also been told that the Trump Administration wants a Middle Eastern Coalition to begin "policing" their own nations, instead of relying upon the US and allies to do it for them. If they want Syria's Civil War to be "civilized" then they will have to expend troops and treasure and time to make sure it is. If they want ISIS to be destroyed, then they will have to do so.

The Saudi Prince has already stated that he wants to form a coalition with like-minded nations, which want to see an end to the Islamist war nonsense. I guess we shall see what happens.

I realize that this geographic area is of import to those who are followers of an Abrahamic religion, and that there are fears of what this all means. I am just reporting what all of us are able to understand of current events based upon a secular viewpoint, that we all share, even if many also share a scriptural viewpoint, as well.

-Jeanne