The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Dell Customer Support 1-800-236-5725

Quote Reply
Dell Customer Support 1-800-236-5725
How can the users deal with the technical issues while using Dell Laptops? Well, the users should not worry as we have a tech support system from where they can have support to resolve the issues through...... where they will be assisted by our well qualified and skilled technicians of level six within a short span of time. Dell laptop has a fine and sophisticated technology for the users which can be utilized for the gaming, programming, animation or whatever the users want.

Deletions have been made by PraizeOP2 as being against Terms of Service, which can be found at the bottom right corner of EVERY Praize page.

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jan 25, 2018, 5:40 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [sharensmith25486] Dell Customer Support 1-800-236-5725 In reply to
Hi Sharen.

LaughLaugh

The user should buy a Macintosh. Apples are extremely user friendly and very resistant to viruses. Money spent on an iMac or MacBook or any Apple device is money well spent.

Now...go away or stay and join in the discussion here. We are reasonably intelligent and more than usually civilized, despite a squabble here and there. A good place to use your brain.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Dell Customer Support 1-800-236-5725 In reply to
I usually just delete these, Jeanne. Sometimes it takes a day or two. This time three "advertisers" came on and I had to not only delete them, but also their posts. Unfortunately, it takes me quite a bit of time. But these posters don't think about that, or care. They are not going to make any money by posting here, but somehow they think that they will. Just something I have to live with, I guess.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Dell Customer Support 1-800-236-5725 In reply to
Oh...so we are actually making things more difficult for you when we reply to them in jest.

Sorry.

Just pisses me off when they post lots of places and we lose the current topics in the feed. I would rather Craig didn't do that as well, but...at least he is posting worthy and suitable topics for Praize.

I will no longer reply to them. Chris should do the same and just let you delete their topics.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Smile
Quote Reply
so what is that for?
Quote Reply
Re: [shawwesley] Dell Customer Support 1-800-236-5725 In reply to
It is obviously so you can build links to your pathetic web site.
Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.