The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

WHAT'S COMING

Quote Reply
WHAT'S COMING
I HAVE BEEN SPENDING A GREAT DEAL OF TIME IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD LATELY AND REALIZED A VERY SIMPLE TRUTH THAT A GREAT DEAL OF GRACE AND MERCY HAS BEEN EXTENDED TOWARD HIS PEOPLE.
I HAVE WONDERED OF MANY OF US KNOW WHAT AN AWESOME GOD HE IS. SO MANY PEOPLE ARE TAKEN UP WITH ANY NEGATIVE INFORMATION THEY CAN GIVE ABOUT HIM IN ALL THIS HE STILL EXTENDS THE ULTIMATE OF HIS LOVE TO US.
I CAN'T WAIT TO BE IN HIS PRESENCE. WE SHALL SEE THE KING ----SOON AND VERY SOON

M7TH
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] WHAT'S COMING In reply to
I know that I have some questions I want to ask; but maybe when I see Him, I will find them unimportant. I am really anxious to see old friends and family! My father who died when I was three; and my great-great-grandfather who was an itinerate pastor. I never knew him. And my grandfather who went to the hospital in the same ambulance that took my mother when she was in labor with me! And of course my mother who came to Jesus in her early seventies and loved Him more than anyone I have ever known. Oh what a blessed day that will be!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] WHAT'S COMING In reply to
THE PROBLEM WITH IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO THIS OLD IS THAT FEW PEOPLE TAKE ENOUGH TIME IN GOD'S WORD TO FIND OUT WHAT IS BEING RELEASED HERE BY THE LORD. OTHERS ARE TO BUSY CONVINCED THAT WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TAKES UP THE NUMBER ONE PLACE OVER THE FATHER GOD'''AND HIS PROGRAM.

THE PROGRAM OF HEAVEN TAKES MORE IMPORTANCE THAN ANY OTHER THING. AND MANY PEOPLE WILL SOON SEE THAT IT IS GOD' WAY OR NO WAY.
BE READY FOR JESUS
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] WHAT'S COMING In reply to
Hi Sarah.
I agree. It will be a blessed day to see our Lord and be reunited with our loved ones. I have a brother who died on Christmas a year ago, my mother and father and friends I have lost track of through the years. I also have a daughter who died at birth. I named her Mary Elizabeth and never got to see her. Finally, I have 3 grandchildren who passed away as babies. Like you, I can't wait.
God bless,
Allen
Quote Reply
Re: [ASCombs2662] WHAT'S COMING In reply to
SOMETHING THE BIBLE PROMISED IN TOTAL CONTRADICTION TO THE WORD IS AN OUTPOURING OF THE LOVE OF THE LORD IN CONTRAST TO HELL. THE LOVE OF JESUS WAS RELEASED THROUGH OUT THE WORD
THE PEOPLE WERE TOTALLY AWARE OF THE RELEASE OF HIS LOVE.

IT SEEMED EVERYWHERE THAT LOVE WAS RELEASED A INCREDIBLE RELEASE OF THE MIRACLES IN THE LIFE OF THE WAS PRESENT.WHERE WE WALK IN THE SPIRIT YOU WILL ALSO SEE AN OUTPOURING OF THE GIFTS OF THESPIRIT.