The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Possible surgery

Quote Reply
Possible surgery
I wrote this in my blog the other day or week, I didn't know how to post a prayer besides my blog so I did just that, I have cerebral palsy and because the way I walk ive been wearing my hip out, so my dr refereed me to a surgeon which is great. well that office called me and said that my dr referred that I get a knee surgery, so on December 15 I meet with my surgeon to see what he says, I am asking for prayer because if I need knee surgery then I may either have to wait til summer or I may have to put my education on hold which I don't want to do in 2 yrs if everything goes well I will graduate with a class 3 certificate in child care. I will keep everyone updated on what happens but please keep me in prayer thank you I have had about 22 surgeries in my life so that I was able to walk and see, so the surgery it self doesn't scare me but its just I'm scared that I wont be able to graduate in time and on the flip side I have a peace about it, I know God has great plans for me and I know that everything will happen according his will this is a trusting God thing at the moment thank you again for the prayers. Again I will keep yall updated.
Quote Reply
Re: [jesuslives2] Possible surgery In reply to
Bless your heart, dear. I hope for the best outcome for your next surgery.

You have set a goal for yourself and you know you will get there when you can, whether it takes 2 or 4 or 6 years. Getting your body in good shape for such a challenging job as childcare is going to be very important, so you've just got to do what you've got to do.

You have a good base in your faith and that should get you through. I hope sooner rather than later...but eventually you will get there.

Do keep us updated on your progress, sweetie.

Hugs.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Possible surgery In reply to
Thank you I will definatly keep you update I am not totally sure if I need surgery but that's what the dr referred me to so I will go and see whats really going on.
Quote Reply
Re: [jesuslives2] Possible surgery In reply to
 My prayers are with you. Just never forget that God gas everything under control and that includes your education. Follow His will and nothing can go wrong. His strength is magnified through our weakness.
God bless,
Allen