The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Prayer needed for M7thProphet's wife...

Quote Reply
Prayer needed for M7thProphet's wife...
Father, we need a miracle here for Debbie. She is family, Lord, and we love her. And Jim loves her and he cannot afford to lose a second wife. So we are begging you, Lord, to have mercy on her and let her live. Give favor to the doctors, Lord. Let them discover the things that are causing her body to behave unnaturally. Lord, you have given us scripture after scripture that tell us how to stay healthy. I pray those over Debbie, Lord, and ask that you correct her body to run as you made it to run. I pray against all the demons that would cause it to malfunction. I send them back to the pit of Hell from where they came. They have no business asserting themselves in Debbie's body. I pray freedom for her: freedom from the things from hell that are afflicting her. And I ask Your help, Lord, in rebuking them and making her body safe from their attacks in the future. Please, Father, we need Your help...
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Prayer needed for M7thProphet's wife... In reply to
Keeping both Jim and Deb in my thoughts and hoping for a good outcome.

That is the best that I can do. I am so very sorry that they have suffered, each for the other, for so long with terrible disease and pain and discomfort and fear. May their faith and the prayers of the faithful ease their discomfort.

With love,
Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Hi Sarah

My thoughts and prayers are with them too.

Regards Chris.
Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] Prayer needed for M7thProphet's wife... In reply to
CHRIS--THANK YOU SO MUCH AND THOUGH IT MAY NOT MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE OUR PRAYER IS CONTINUUAL FOR THE YOUNG PRINCE

Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] Prayer needed for M7thProphet's wife... In reply to
YOUR THOUGHTS ANDPRAYERS ARE SO APPRECIATED
Quote Reply
Hi Jim: Any News on Debbie?

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Nov 14, 2017, 3:22 PM
Quote Reply
THEY ARE HAVING TO REPEAT SEVERAL STUDIES FROM THE XRAY ---THE PROBLEM SEEMS T BE NOT THERE

WE CALL THAT PTL
Quote Reply
My hope & Prayer is that indeed the problem is no longer there.

Of course in the matter of absolute 'problems' Good Friday saw the ultimate instance of The Problem Being No Longer 'there', as far as mankind is concerned. After what Jesus did ALL outcomes are as good as is possible.

Let's just rejoice and be glad in it.

Let's hope the xrays prove the problem has gone.

Regards Chris.
Quote Reply
IT IS DIFFICULT TO WRITE ANYTHING ABOUT HEALING OR GOD'S WORD IN A SETTING WHERE THE BOOK OF GENESIS IS DEFINED AS A MYTH AND I LOOK AT MY WIFE THAT WAS DEFINED AS TERMINAL JUST WEEKS AGO.
THIS AFTERNOON AND DAUGHTER WENT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING AND SHE NOW EATS AND IS
BEGINNING TO MOTIVATE ON HER OWN.
JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO THE INSURANCE COST OF HER 24 HOUR A DAY OXYGEN USE WAS TOPPING THE 2000 A MONTH FIGURE.
NOW THE OXYGEN IS USED ONLY 8--12 HOURS DAILY.
THIS IS NOT MYTHOLOGY I AM TALKING ABOUT BUT THE WORD OF THE LIVING GOD;ANYONE CAN DENY HIM AND ANYONE CAN DISPUTE A LIVING JESUS BUT DON'T DO IT TO ME AS ONE WHO KNOWS HIM PERSONALLY.
THERE IS NO MYTHOLOGY IN THE GOD OF HEAVEN I SERVE

M7TH
Quote Reply
Heavenly Father,
We read in Scripture concerning the healing power of the Lord Jesus Christ. We know that you are a God of power and compassion. You are the Great Physician and Debbie's life is in your hands. You promise, Lord that, "Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him." (Jas 5:14–15). We claim that promise now for Debbie and ask for her healing. Thank You Lord for all you are about to do for Your glory and our benefit.

In the precious name of Jesus,
Amen
Quote Reply
m7thprophet: Hi

IT IS DIFFICULT TO WRITE ANYTHING ABOUT HEALING OR GOD'S WORD IN A SETTING WHERE THE BOOK OF GENESIS IS DEFINED AS A MYTH . . .

Jim, you are seeing the word 'myth' and immediately assuming it to mean only one thing. You are locked into the following definition, (commonly used by most people):

Myth: a figment, commonly held belief that is untrue, or without foundation.

We however are using the word in a much more restricted mode:

Myth: an ancient traditional story, especially one offering an explanation of some fact or phenomenon, a story with a veiled meaning, an ancient fable containing hidden truth presented in simple terms as a story.

THIS IS NOT MYTHOLOGY I AM TALKING ABOUT BUT THE WORD OF THE LIVING GOD; ANYONE CAN DENY HIM AND ANYONE CAN DISPUTE A LIVING JESUS BUT DON'T DO IT TO ME AS ONE WHO KNOWS HIM PERSONALLY.
THERE IS NO MYTHOLOGY IN THE GOD OF HEAVEN I SERVE.

No one can deny the validity and truth of your own experience Jim, and no one here is even attempting to do that. Nevertheless our personal experiences and our perceptions of the reality of God's Grace have no bearing on the nature or genre of an ancient book.

Conversely our experience of God's Grace should not be dictated by assertions made by well meaning enthusiasts of a purely literal interpretation of the Book of Genesis, that unless it is taken as literal historical FACT one cannot be considered a redeemed and faithful believer in God's Grace and Promise to mankind.

I hope this has explained our usage of the word 'mythical'. There is no suggestion on my behalf that the Genesis narrative is 'untrue', 'fictitious' or 'factually inaccurate', it faithfully conveys the author's intentions, just as the parables of Jesus convey the author's intentions. It is the responsibility of the reader to judge for themselves what the author's intentions actually ARE.

That is what understanding the meaning of a text is about.

Regards Chris.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Nov 21, 2017, 2:03 AM
Quote Reply
Jim, my friend, I do not dispute miracles of healing. I am very happy that your wife is doing so much better. I doubt there are many who have not had similar occurrences in their own family, that is, similar miracles of healing.

Whether they assign divine power to that healing is their own business.

At the same time, I do not doubt that there are many who have had family members die from what seemed to be nothing that should have caused such devastation to the body, but did.

Whether they assign demonic power to that sorrow and loss is their own business.

That does not alter my sincere feelings of joy or sympathy for what they have endured or overcome. Nor does it alter my astonishment at the strength or frailty of the human body.

It is a miracle to begin with and its ability to heal only adds to that miracle of life. I accept that other creations of nature often reduce the human miracle, thus enabling them to overcome it. I do not accept the same concepts of spirits that you do.

That has nothing to do with my concern for you and Deb.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."