The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

THE CHURCH IN ITS CURRENT STATE IS IN A POWERFUL MOVE OF THE LORD FOR THE MOST PART

Quote Reply
THE CHURCH IN ITS CURRENT STATE IS IN A POWERFUL MOVE OF THE LORD FOR THE MOST PART
THE CHURCH, FOR THE MOST PART, IS IN A REVIVAL MODE BUT THERE ARE INDIVIDUALS THAT NEED AN INTRODUCTION ON A PERSONAL LEVEL TO THE LORD. YOU REMEMBER THAT CIRCLE I WROTE ABOUT?? WELL, IT IS TIME FOR A WHOLE BUNCH OF LITTLE CIRCLES TO OCCUR WITH REPENTANCE ALTARS IN THEM.

IF THAT REVIVAL IN THE CHURCH CATCHES HOLD WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS ON THE STREET.

M7TH
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] THE CHURCH IN ITS CURRENT STATE IS IN A POWERFUL MOVE OF THE LORD FOR THE MOST PART--part2 In reply to
THE CHURCH OR BODY OF THE LORD IS NOW MOVING INTO WHAT IS THOUGHT TO BE THE
4TH MOVEMENT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN HISTORY.
IT IS SAID THAT THIS MOVE WILL BLOCK OUT MEMORIES OF ALL WORKS OF THE SPIRIT SIMPLY BY IT'S REVELATION OF THE POWER OF GOD THAT HAS COME TO RESIDE IN AMONG MEN ON THE EARTH.
I REMEMBER WELL THE WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE LATE 1950'S THROUGH THE PERIOD OF THE 70'S. IT WAS UNLIKELY TO GO INTO ANY SERVICE WITHOUT THE SPIRIT OF GOD DISPLAYING HIS AUTHORITY AMONG THE BODY THE SERVICE.

THESE MEETINGS WERE MARKED BY THE AWESOMENESS OF THE LORD'S AUTHORITY WITH THE MIRACULOUS WORKS THAT OCCURRED REPEATEDLY; THE THINGS WERE NOT PREVIOUSLY KNOWN SINCE THE DAYS OF THE EARLY CHURCH.
DURING THIS PERIOD IT WAS THE TIME WHEN AN ENTIRE CONGREGATION MIGHT STAND BEFORE THE LORD WEEPING UNCONTROLLABLY BY THE PRESENCE OF GOD.

NEW WORKS BEGAN IN THE CHURCH BODIES WHEN PROPHECIES, MESSAGES IN TONGUES, AND WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE BEGAN TO OCCUR. ALLL THESE WERE EXPLAINED IN 1CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 12.
I REMEMBER BEFORE I MINISTERED ONE EVENING ,A GROUP I SANG WITH DID AN OLD GOSPEL HYMNS---I BOWED ON MY KNEES AND CRIED HOLY----WE ONLY GOT THROUGH THE FIRST STANZA WHEN THE ENTIRE ENSEMBLE BROKE INTO WEEPING AND BEGAN TO SING IN THE SPIRIT OF GOD. ;A SECOND MUSICAL GROUP GOT UP AND BEGAN TO SING THE INTERPRETATION; WITH THAT MIRACLES BEGAN TO OCCUR FREELY THROUGHOUT THE CONGREGATION OF SOME 400.
I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS MOVE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ALMOST FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE THIRD WAVE IN THE MID 1940'S AND AM NOW TO SEE THE RETURN OF JESUS.
AHYM KEEPS GOING THROUGH MY MIND ---"OH I WANT TO SEE HIM AND LOOK UPON HIS FACE!!!"

M7TH

IN THE LOVE OF JESUS
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] THE CHURCH IN ITS CURRENT STATE IS IN A POWERFUL MOVE OF THE LORD FOR THE MOST PART--part2 In reply to
Hi, Jim,
I remember those days even though I was not a Christian at that time. It was a wonderful time to be alive.
The Holy Spirit was alive on the earth, at least in the USA, for anyone who wanted Him.

I want to suggest that you go to Skyway Church.com and listen to some of the latest services from Pastor Greg Brown. His teaching is right on with what is happening, not only in the USA, but also in the world. He just returned from Russia and Korea with beautiful testimonies. He is at the top of what the Lord is doing. These are exciting times to live and to be a part of. (Sorry, for those who care, about ending the sentence with a preposition!) ((That for those who think they know something about "Dissertation Writing"!))
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply

THE CURRENT STATE OF THE CHURCH CONTINUED.

I BEGAN MINISTRY IN THE VERY PART OF THE 1970'S AND ONE THE FIRST THINGS I SAW WAS A MAN IN HIS EARLY 20'S COME CRAWLING TO THE ALTAR CRYING HE COULDN'T STAND AND SCREAMING HE WANTED TO BE FREE.ONE OF THE ELDERS HADTALKED TO HIS COMPANION THAT BROUGHT HIM AND WE FOUND OUT;HE HAD BEE ON A LSD TRIPP FOR 3 WEEKS.
IWENT DOWN TO THE FRONT AT THE ALTAR AND ASK SOME OF THE MEN TO BRING HIM TO ME.

I ASK HIM IF HE BELIEVED MEETING THE LORD WAS HIS ANSWER AND HE REPLIED IT WAS HIS ONLY ASELORS NSWER. WE BEGAN TO PRAY AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING CAME OUT AND AS HE BRGINTO WEEP HE BEGAN TO PRAY IN THE SPIRIT. AS HE CAME TO; WE TALKED WITH HIM AND FOUND THERE WAS NO HOPE THAT THE COUNSELORS COULD GIVE HIM'THEY FELT THE DRUGSHAD DESTROYED HIS MENTAL STABILITY; YET HERE HE STOOD A PERFECTLY
CLEAR AND RATIONAL BEING,

BY THE WAY HE AND HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN NOW ARE IN FULL TIME MINISTRY.

CHURCH DURING THESE DAYS WASN'T CHURCH REALLY IT WAS A PLACE WHERE THE FAMILY MET AND THE NEEDS WERE MET BYTHE HEAD OF THE FAMILY---THE LORD.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME GOD ISN'T REAL I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY

M7TH

IN CHRIST' LOVE
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] THE CHURCH IN ITS CURRENT STATE IS IN A POWERFUL MOVE OF THE LORD FOR THE MOST PART--part2--QUE In reply to
QUEST.#1 IF THIS MOVE OF THE SPIRIT WAS UNIQUE AT THE TIME;IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THINGS THAT OCCURED THEN ARE A FORE TASTE OF WHAT IS TO COME IN THIS 4TH WAVE OF THE SPIRIT? REMEMBER WHAT WENT ON IN THE CHURCH FROM THE LATE 1950'S
THROUGH THE EARLY1970'S WAS A PRELUDE OF TODAY AND A RENEWAL OF THE EARLY CHURCH BUT NOT A CPMPLETION?

IS THE COMPLETION THE END OF THE AGE AND THE COMING OF JESUS?

M7TH

USE SCRIPTURAL OUTLINES TO ACCOMPANY ANSWERS
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] THE CHURCH IN ITS CURRENT STATE IS IN A POWERFUL MOVE OF THE LORD FOR THE MOST PART--part2--QUE In reply to
THE QUESTION WAS NOT COMPLETE;

IF THE CREATIVE OF WORK GENISIS CHAPTERS 1 & 2 WERE ACTUALLY A WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT---WILL THE WORK OF THIS MOVE (4TH GEN.} BE THE WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT CARRYING OUT WORK OF THE LORD??

M7TH

Last edited by:

m7thprophet: Oct 10, 2017, 8:36 AM
Quote Reply
Tough questions, Jim. Do you really expect us to know the thoughts of the Holy Spirit?
The world is such a mess today. It would be a good time for Jesus to return... but will He?
How can we go on in the way we have been? Wars and rumors of wars? It doesn't concern me too much because I don't expect to be here much longer. But what about my children and grandchildren?
I just don't know.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] THE CHURCH IN ITS CURRENT STATE IS IN A POWERFUL MOVE OF THE LORD FOR THE MOST PART--part2--QUE In reply to
I MEANT IT TO BE TOUGH -- G0 TO GENISIS CHAPTER ONE AND FIND OUT WHO WAS HOVERING OVER THE EARTH (THE HOLY SPIRIT).

GO TO JOHN CHAPTER 14 OR 15 IN WHICH EVERONE DETAILS THE WORK OF BRINGING THE HOLY SPIRIT TO MAN. GO TO 1CORINTHIANS 12 AND ASK WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE GIFTS? -- WHO IS THE ONLY ONE THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN GLORIFY? WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF GOD'S WORD UNTIL JESUS RETURNS?
WHO DEVELOPS THE PERSONAL ?ITY OF JESUS AFTER YOU GO TO THE
CROSS?
THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS NO THOUGHTS ONLY DIRECTIONS. HE RELEASES THE DUNAMIS IN ANSWER TO PRAYERS COMING THE WORD.

HE HAS THOUGHT ONLY THOSE FROM JESUS AND WHAT HE RECEIVES BIBLE CETERED PRAYER.

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Oct 14, 2017, 6:41 PM