The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Florida Tropical Storms

Quote Reply
Florida Tropical Storms
Please pray for our friends, Jim & Deb (m7thprophet) who are facing the possibility of hurricanes heading toward Florida. I believe we prayed against them last year and Abba interfered and the storms headed east and never hit the state. So let's do it again, okay?
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Florida Tropical Storms In reply to
THANK YOU SARAH THIS STORM WOULD BE THE LARGEST THAT EVER HIT EAST COAST IF IT MADE IT.
AT THIS POINT COR WINDS ARE 185+AND IT COULD GROW BECAUSE THE PRESSURE IS LOW ENOUGH.
THE STORM IS SO LARGE THAT IF IT SAT ABOVE GAINESVILLE FOR A SHORT TIME THE EXTREMITIES OF THE STORM WOULD COVER TTHE ENTIRE STATE.

WITHOUT MIRACLE INTERVENTION AND IF THE STORM HITS FLORIDA WILL BE A USED TO WAS

M7TH
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] Florida Tropical Storms In reply to
Dear Jim and Deb.

Stay safe. Get out of harm's way as soon as you can. We have other dear friends in the Tampa area, who have left but who we are worried about and two who have already gotten out of the Keys.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Florida Tropical Storms In reply to
Jeanne, I don't mean to be rude, but worry doesn't help. What can you do with it? Sweat a lot? Talk to friends about it and get them to worry with you? Have a couple of drinks? That can either put you to sleep (so you won't worry) or make you do something that you will wish you hadn't later... etc.

Now if you pray, you put the responsibility into Father's hands; and what father won't take care of his children? And if a human father will do his very best for them, don't you think God, who is the most caring Father ever, would do His very best to care for their safety?

I wish you would read this post a few times and put some thought to it. This is why I pray... because I LOVE my friends Jim & Deb and I want to be SURE that no matter what happens they will make it through safely. His Father didn't save them through the many illnesses they have recently experienced to be killed by a tornado! That would just be foolish.

And Father, please also take care of their dogs. Know, Father, that I love You and I love them. And I know that You love them even more. Thank You that You hear and answer my prayer. In the name of Your precious Son, Jesus who died so that you would hear and answer our prayers.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Of course worry doesn't help. When I say "worry" I mean have concern for, not walk in circles wringing my hands over events.

What helps is action and then knowing they have prepared their best and we have heard that they have. What will come, will come and what will be, will be. In a storm like this that is about all one can expect.

If one believes that God will do what is best, then there is no reason to pray, except to make a person feel more settled in accepting that "it is what it is."

I hope that all goes well as the storm continues and that all our friends come through it okay.

I can hope and I can have concern even if I do not believe.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
IT IS SATURDAY AFTERNOON AND OVER CAST WITH WINDS ABOUT AT 15 IN GUST. LOOKING AROUND YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS WHAT IS ONLY A LITTLE MORE THAN 250 MILES SOUTH OF US,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

IRMA WITH WINDS DOWN TO 140 MPH AFTER CUBA IS MOVING NORTH. IT IS HARD TO IMAGINE NOT KNOWING A GOD THAT CARES AND NOT FEELING FEAR IN THIS PERIOD. WE ARE IN THE WORST OF ALL DILEMMAS NO INSURANCE
SO TRUST AND HOLDING ON TO GOD IS MY WAY AT THIS POINT -----COME TO THINK OF IT THERE IS NO OTHER WAY
M7TH
Quote Reply
IT IS ABOUT 10:30 ON SUNDAY MORNING AND STRONGLY OVERCAST WITH S LIGHT WIND.
ALL LAST WEEK WE HEARD THE TELEVISION NEWS PEOPLE BROADCAST CONTINUALLY ABOUT STRENGTH OF HURRICANE IRMA AND HER STRENGTH OF 185 + WINDS AND THE DAMAGE IT COULD DO.
WELL, THIS MORNING THE STORM HAS MOVED EAST ABOUT 70 MILES AND THERE WILL BE IMPACT BY THE CENTER ON MIAMI AS IT WENT INTO SOUTH TAMPA BAY JUST AFTER 9 AM.

IT SEEMS THE EFFECT ON US HAS BEEN LESSENED BY THIS MOVEMENT OF THE EYE.

THE GRACE AND PROVISION OF THE LORD ARE AMAZING AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW HIM PLEASE MAKE HIM YOUR LORD./
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] Florida Tropical Storms In reply to
Thanks for the good report. It is 7:41 PDT now and we are looking for a news update on the TV.
We don't stop praying.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Good to hear that you are safe.

This morning the storm is down to a Cat 1, but the storm surge is not over with yet. What an unusual path the storm has taken...then you never know with hurricanes how changing weather systems will affect them. But its fast movement kept the rainfall per area low. And....Jose is just turning around in circles, so hopefully it will be spent soon. There is another system following, which hasn't gained TS strength, yet.

So far, a busy hurricane season.

Our daughter was in Florida when her homeowners insurance company decided to drop flood insurance for all of Southern Florida. Does anyone in Florida have flood insurance anymore, Jim?

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Just received a note from Jim's wife Debbie that they are fine although without electricity.
I can just see satan saying, "Ha ha! I took out their electricity!" Mad Mad MadWhile I am saying, "You stupid devil!!! You only took out their electricity!!!" Smile Smile Smile and that only for a moment!
Blessings ~ Sarah