The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

On my Summer vacation...

Quote Reply
On my Summer vacation...
Just a light-hearted post.

So I am swimming in Carnival Cruise Line's Half Moon Cay waters and enjoying the clarity and warmth of a boring man-made beach at an unfortunately now typical cruise line resort and I turn to swim on my back and look up at the blue sky and....

There it was; a perfectly formed United Kingdom of a cloud! The whole shebang!

I thought, well, how nice to be reminded of my friend, Chris, on this otherwise uninteresting beach with no pebbles, no fish, no sea plants and no shells.

We did, however, enjoy our vacation. Slept in late, ate delicious meals, read two books each, got the grandkids some goodies, slept in late and watched terrific shows and our own DVDs, slept in late and I got to swim for a half hour in clear, warm, salt water.

Now....back to the drudgery of being self-employed.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] On my Summer vacation... In reply to
Welcome home, Jeanne! Good to see that you missed us so much!
I'm glad the trip had some redeeming value. We are going to a San Diego beach at the end of the month to celebrate our 37 wedding anniversary. I think we will find there all the things you missed. hahaha!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] On my Summer vacation... In reply to
Hi Sarah.

Haha. So...your legs are doing better, I hope. I replied in your blog. So glad you are doing well enough to take a anniversary break.

Our anniversary was August 2. Married 42 years, together for 46 years. Virgil is always the best part of my vacation...or my anytime, really. I don't care what we do as long as we do it together. Smile

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."