The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

God is SO GOOD!

Quote Reply
God is SO GOOD!
My granddaughter's child has been expected for several days. Her father, my first, was ten days late when he was born. So last night, on a whim, I texted her father to see if there was any news yet. As God would have it, the baby boy had just been born... 6:45 yesterday evening. 8 lbs., 21.5 ozs. That my sound like a lot to some of you, but his father, weighted ten pounds! She is a big girl, so I didn't feel TOO sorry for her!

Well, all the angels in heaven are rejoicing and I kept the news to myself, figuring that it was not mine to tell. But I did want to share it with you all. I admire people who have children these days. It is a huge responsibility. I pray, Lord, that you will keep Your eyes on him always, safe in your arms. I love you, Father. Thank You for your goodness!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] God is SO GOOD! In reply to
So what's going on here? Four days ago, I posted the above, praising the Lord for our new great-grandbaby! I was excited! Fifty people have read this post... and that doesn't seem like a whole lot, but it does seem like enough that ONE person should have said at least, "Congratulations!" I just find this very strange. But maybe this is just part of what the world is doing today. And I certainly DON"T understand what that is!

So I say, thank You, Father, for your infinite love. Day after day you show us how you love us. And I thank you for answering prayers that have gone up over the years. How you have healed me. How you have restored my marriage. I believe soon you will answer the other prayers that are out there waiting to be answered. You are an awesome God and I am SO grateful that You are in my life.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
You are correct, Sarah. I read it and did not reply that evening.

You are a GREAT grandmother! Best wishes to everybody who loves the least'un.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] God is SO GOOD! In reply to
Thanks, Jeanne. I think with the advent of the cell phone people no longer care about one another. I'm going to work on thinking about other people. It is still not too late. I hope you are well and that your plants are growing profusely.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
ONE person should have said at least, "Congratulations!"

Sorry Sarah, not to have commented, (indeed offered our sincere congratulations on the new addition to your family). I had observed and gave thanks for you all but did not find time to formally register my compliments on your additionally Great Grandmotherly status.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow, praise Him all creatures here below. Praise Him above angelic host, praise Father Son and Holy Ghost.

Warm regards Chris (& Christine).
Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Jul 25, 2017, 10:10 AM
Quote Reply
Well...Sarah, I think the cell phone is still much better than social media, such as Face Book. Crazy

We are well, thank you. The garden is hit and miss. The crops finally received a good soaking rain, which should make the corn crop, but we found that the rain is bringing army worms for our soy beans up from the South.

It is always something...

Heading on a cruise come Sunday, down the Chesapeake Bay and onto the Bahamas to come back the Sunday after.

Will check in when we get back.

Hugs all around.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] God is SO GOOD! In reply to
AMEN -3 TIMES FOR ME
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] God is SO GOOD! In reply to
REMEMBER SARAH AND JIM TODAY. SARAH IS IN THE HOSPITAL IN ARIZONA AT LAST REPORT TO HAVE SURGERY ON HER LEG.
KEEP THEM BOTH IN CONSTANT PRAYER.
M7TH
IN HIS LOVE
Quote Reply
Amen and, Praise he Lord!
Quote Reply
All I can say is once again, Amen!!!
Quote Reply
My prayers are with them and for the healing of the Lord, guidance of the doctors as well as the healing power of the Almighty Father. May He provide comfort through power of Hs Spirit and the love of Christ.
Quote Reply
Have god, safe trip loaded with fun and pleasure Jeanne.
Quote Reply
m7thprophet wrote:
REMEMBER SARAH AND JIM TODAY. SARAH IS IN THE HOSPITAL IN ARIZONA AT LAST REPORT TO HAVE SURGERY ON HER LEG.
KEEP THEM BOTH IN CONSTANT PRAYER.
M7TH
IN HIS LOVE

Hello all.

Back home and back at work on the farm. What's up here? Any word from Sarah?

Hoping all is well.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Sorry, guys... I don't know which is in worse shape: my body or my computer!!!
I have had a terrible time with my computer!!!!

I am doing okay. They want me to do Chelation Therapy, but it is going to have to be done through medication as the therapies are mega expensive. My legs are doing better, no longer hurt all the time. I am exercising them three times a day and working on increasing the time and the workouts. So that is all I can say to that. Thanks for asking. :)
Blessings ~ Sarah