The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

HURTING AND LOOKING FOR PEACE?

Quote Reply
HURTING AND LOOKING FOR PEACE?
HAVE YOU HEARD A SECULAR COUNTRY SONG ABOUT LOVE AND LOOKING FOR IT IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES? SEEMS A LOT OF BELIEVERS ARE DOING THE SAME FOR PEACE IN THEIR LIVES. PEACE COMES THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND WE SEEM TO BE IGNORING HIM. THE BAD PART OF IT IS THIS IS HIS TIME, THIS TIME JUST BEFORE JESUS COMES.

THE LATEST CHARISMA MAG IS FULL OF WHAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS DOING TODAY TO REDEEM THE TIME BEFORE JESUS RETURNS. SATAN KNOWS THE COMING OF THE LORD IS ANY TIME NOW BUT THE THING THAT DRIVES HIM UP THE WALL IS THAT HE CAN'T FIND OUT THE MOMENT. THE BELIEVERS DON'T HAVE TO BE CONCERNED AS LONG AS WE ARE STANDING FULLY IN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE LORD. YOU SEE WE HAVE A DIRECT COM LINE WITH HEAVEN AND WHEN THE HOLY SPIRIT CALLS IT WILL BE TO SAY, "COME ON IT IS TIME ".

THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS THE MOST IMPORTANT CONTACT ANYONE CAN HAVE, REMEMBER IN THE BOOK OF JOHN CHAPTER 14, HE IS CALLED OUR "PARACLETOS" OUR COMFORTER AND ATTORNEY BEFORE THRONE ROOM OF GOD. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SO IMPORTANT BUT FOR MANY CHRISTIANS IT
IS TOO INCONVENIENT TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE OF HIM AS A PERSON IN YOUR LIFE.
THE DOCTRINE OF TONGUES,HEALING. AND MANY OTHERS ARE STILL DISPUTED AMONG THE CHURCHES.
REMEMBER THAT HIS MINISTRY WITH THE GIFTS THAT ARE PART OF HIM BEING DISAVOWED BY MANY GROUPS ARE NOT GOING TO STOP THE THINGS HE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO DO BY THE FATHER.

IT IS TIME WE GET REALISTIC AND REALIZE THAT GOD WILL NEVER CAUSE US TO BE RIDICULED BUT CAUSE US TO BE THE MOST WANTED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD IN THE TIME OF NEED.
HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED A LIVING BEING WHO HAD LOST THEIR LIFE SUDDENLY BEGIN TO BREATH AS YOU PRAYED? HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED A WOMAN WITH A STEEL PIN IN HER LEG THAT HAD NOT TAKEN A STEP IN MANY YEARS WITHOUT A WALKER GET UP AND UNDER THE UNCTION OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD BEGIN TO RUN? I HAVE AND ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN ENABLE THAT TO HAPPEN.
TO BE CONTINUED...
M7TH
IN TH LOVE OF THE LORD

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jul 14, 2017, 1:00 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] HURTING AND LOOKING FOR PEACE? In reply to
Jim, I think we could use a little more explanation on your post here.

1. You talk about looking for love. What exactly do you mean by that? Are you talking about family? Marrriage? Friends? etc....

2. You say that peace comes "through the Holy Spirit"... How is that? What is the Holy Spirit that it brings peace? How do we get it from "him" or "it"?

3. What does it mean to be "standing fully in the righteousness of the Lord"? That is really confusing. Is it a place? or a condition? What do I have to do to get into that situation? Do I have to behave a certain way? Do certain works? Or do I have to be in Israel? Or go to a certain church?

As you can see, I can assume what you mean by what you say, but I could be totally off base from what you are talking about. So would you please rewrite and explain yourself so that even I can understand?

Thanks and love to you!
Blessings ~ Sarah

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jul 15, 2017, 10:35 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] HURTING AND LOOKING FOR PEACE? In reply to
NORMALLY I WOULDN'T ATTEMPT THAT BUT SINCE IT IS YOU ASKING I WILL DO SO.
JOHN CHAPTERS 14-16 ARE FULL OF THE WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND JOHN 14:27 IS PROPABLY THE BEST OF LOVE COMING TO US.
SOME POINTS ABOUT HIS PERSONALITY;YOU CAN'T BE IN HIS PRESENCE WITHOUT SOAKING SOME OF HIS NATURE INTO YOUR BEING..
A HUSBAND and WIFE can't live together for 20 years without becoming like each other (ONE IN HIM,IN JESUS FOR EVER) THE WORD SAYS BONE OF MY BONE FLESH OF MY FLESH. THAT'S WHERE THE LOVE OF JEHOVAH COMES IN US AND WE BEGAN TO REFLECT HIM.
JESUS IS THE CENTER OF LOVE ANDATTEMPTING TO FIND OUTSIDE OF GOD IS FUTILE. LOVE BETWEEN YOU AND I TO THE LORD IS AGAPE IS SPOKEN OF AS AGAPE(A PERFECTION OF LOVE) CAUSING TO GO ABOVE THE HUMAN NATURE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS.

THE LOVE BETWEEN THE HUSBAND AND BEGIN SIN ERROROUS AND GROWS TO ITS DEPTH TP A FORM OF AGAPE. AGAPE IS A GOD TYPE OF LOVE THAT ALL THE GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT ARE CONTAINED IN YOU. THE PEACE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE PEACE AND HAVING THE SPIRIT OFGOD LIVING IN YOU.---JOHN14:27

WE ARE CALLED THE RIGHTEOUSNESSOF GOD----(SIMPLE MEANING RIGHT STANDING IN GOD) WHAT PUT US THERE? HAVING RIGHT STANDING IN THE LORD COMES FROM GOING TO THEAND ALLOWING THE BLOOD SHED THERE TO CLEAN UP AND RMOVE YOUR OLD NATURE--GAL.2:20 AND 1CORINTH.5 21.. PAUL TOLD THE CORINTHIAN CHURCH ONCE YOU GONE TO THE CROSS AND BY FAITH REGARD YOUR MAN DEAD IN THE CROSS IN JESUS;YOU RECEIVED YOUR NEW MAN. YOU ARE NOT THE SAME BUT A NEW CONCEIVED IN CHRIST AND MADE ABLE TO EVEN STAND IN THEPRESENCE OF THE FATHER.
IHAVE FOLLLOWED THE PROGRESS OF THE WORD IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BELIEVER. THIS IS HOW YOU CAN EGRESS FROM FR KNEELING AT THAT CROSS TO GOING THROUGH THAT CROSS TO THE FULLLNESS OF JESUS AND MADEABLE TO STAND IN THE
PRESENCE OFTHE FATHER WITHOUT SHAME OR FEAR.
I PRESUME YOU HAVE HINTO YOUR NEW NATUREARD OF TRANSLATION THIS IS TRANSLATING INTO YOUR NEW NATURE IN THE AND THEREFORE SANDING BEFORE THE FATHER IS SAME AS STANDING IN THE HEAVENLY LIVING ROOM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW FAMILY AND THE OLD YOU IS STILL AT THE CROSS.

YOU HAVE HEARD THE WORDWORKS MANY BUT OUR HARDEST WORK TO BE IN THE FAMILY OF HEAVEN IS TO FOLLOW JESUS FROM THE CROSS INTO HEAVEN.
BY ME TINKS YOU PROTEST TO MUCH ABOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OR LACK OF IT

M7TH
INHE LOVE OF THE LORD

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jul 15, 2017, 10:37 AM