The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Pray for RJ

Quote Reply
Pray for RJ
Two weeks ago, RJ celebrated his 1st birthday and had a great party. Today, he lies in a coma in intensive care and the doctors don't have a clue as to what is wrong. They have run every test possible, including a spinal tap (during which RJ didn't flinch at all) and are lost as to what to say. Pray for comfort for the family and healing for him pleases.

God bless you.
Allen
Quote Reply
Re: [ASCombs2662] Pray for RJ In reply to
Allen, I really feel after all the talk on the "Depression/Suicide" Spirits that has been going on here on Praize, that you need to simply go pray over RJ. I believe you know how. I should say pray for him to be released from the death spirit that is desiring to have him. I believe that you know how to do this. I will be in agreement with you every step of the way, so it is not just one praying over him, but you and me and whoever you have there that you trust to pray with you. Be sure to take with you only people that believe in the power of prayer.

Father, I pray for my brother Allen as he prays for RJ. Let this situation be an example, Lord, for Your healing power. Only You know the cause of RJ's problem and only You can cure it. You are our source, Lord, not doctors. I ask, Father, that RJ's healing be a source of Your healing power to all those that don't believe in You or Your healing. Let this be an example, Lord, to those that don't believe.

I trust You, Father, and I trust the healing power of Your Son, Jesus Christ. He took the stripes that RJ might be healed. Let it be, Father, let it be. In Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Pray for RJ In reply to
PRAY FOR THE DISCERNING OF SPIRITS WHICH SHOULD REVEAL SOME DIRECTIN FOR ALLEN AND HIS FAMILY.
I KNOW THAT DISCERNMENT OF SPIRITS COMMON WITH PROPHETIC ANOINTING AND THAT YOU HAVE.