The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

WHAT IS IN THE CHURCH'S TOMORROW?

Quote Reply
WHAT IS IN THE CHURCH'S TOMORROW?
IF YOU NEED PRAYER OR WITH THAT; THAT MIGHT LEAD TO DESTRUCTION AND THE OTHER THE CHURCH THE CURRENT INFECTION OF FEAR AND THE PRESENCE OF FEAR IN MOST CASES IS STRONGER THAN THE SENSE OF FAITH. THE PROBLEM WITH THIS FOR THE CHURCH IS THAT OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS . INSTEAD OF THE WORD IN MANY CASES THE ELEMENT OF FEAR IS WHAT YOU MOSTLY RELEASE.
FOR THE WORD OF GOD TO BE ACTIVE IT MUST BE SPOKEN IN EXISTENCE. EVERY WORD THAT HAS LIFE FROM THE WORD OF GOD SPOKEN IS FROM A VESSEL FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SPEAKING LIFE.
CHECK THE WORD OF GOD, IT IS LIGHT AND LIFE TO THE BELIEVER AND A POWERFUL REALITY WHEN THE DEPTH OF THE WORD IS RELEASED IN YOU.
SOMETIMES I CAN'T BELIEVE THE CHURCH OR THE BODY OF THEY AUTOMATICALLY SPEAK OUT THEIR FEARS BEFORE THEY CONFESS THE TRUTH IN GOD'S WORD. IN THAT CASE WHAT BECOMES THE LIFE OF YOUR SITUATION? WHAT YOU SPEAK IS GIVEN LIFE EITHER BY YOUR NEGATIVE FAITH OR YOUR FAITH IN THE WORD. IT IS A CHOICE THAT YOU MAKE.
JUST LIKE THE WRITER MATTHEW WROTE THAT ARE TWO ROADS THAT WE CHOOSE FROM; ONE IS A WIDE ROAD THAT LEADS TO DESTRUCTION AND MAPPED OUT BY THE CONVERSATION OF FEAR THAT YOU RELEASE FROM YOUR HEART. THE SECOND IS NARROW AND HARD THAT ALSO IS MAPPED BY WORDS OF FAITH THAT YOU HAVE HIDDEN IN YOUR HEART AS A GUARD AGAINST SIN.

PROPHETICALLY SPEAKING COMES FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDING YOU TO RELEASE WORDS FROM THE WORD OF GOD ABOUT A SITUATION NOT YET IN EXISTENCE BUT IS BEING CALLED TO LIFE BY THE WORD YOU SPEAK THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT
THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT FAITH THAT IS A MAYBE; EVERYWHERE IN THE BIBLE IT WAS REFERRED TO AS EXISTING NOWHERE. THE WRITER SPOKE ABOUT FAITH IN THE 11TH CHAPTER OF HEBREWS AS FAITH IS. HE USED A CONTINOUS PRESENCE OF FAITH IS.

YOU HAVE A CHOICE: EITHER FAITH IS OR THE ASSURANCE FROM ALL THAT SATAN IS AND IT IS ALWAYS A NEGATIVE.

M7TH

IN CHRIST'S LOVE
IF YOU NEED PRAYER OR HAVE QUESTIONS SEND US A MESSAGE VIA PM
NO ONE WILL SEE IT BUT YOU AND THE ONE YOU SEND IT TO

WE WILL BE CONTINUING ON FAITH

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jun 19, 2017, 1:31 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] WHAT IS IN THE CHURCH'S TOMORROW? In reply to
This is SUCH a good word, Jim! It is imperative that we realize what we are saying and if we want it to come true. I am still trying to get a handle on this. Also, PraizeOP is constantly correcting my words to make sure that they line up with scripture. I say things that I don't want to happen without even thinking about it a good bit of the time.

We need to think before we open our mouth. Once we have said it, unless we rebuke it immediately, it is too late. I think also that it would make Abba very happy if we would consider what we say before we say it. The Bible gives us amazing words of prophecy if we will (1) know what the Bible says, and (2) if we will use them with power and authority.

I am working to do better on this. If you see me say something non-scriptural, please let me know. I only have a few years left and I want them to be an improvement over the past. I want to have control and a healthy life!
Blessings ~ Sarah