The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

THE CHURCHES IN THE MINDINAO PROVINCE OF THE PHILIPPINESS

Quote Reply
THE CHURCHES IN THE MINDINAO PROVINCE OF THE PHILIPPINESS
i AM ACQUAINTED WITH MANY PASTORS IN THIS PROVINCE AND THEY WILL STAND FOR THEIR FAITH AT ANY COST. FOUR YEARS AGO AN AREA WIDE REVIVAL BEGAN HERE WITH LITERALY THOUSANDS SAVED.
PRAYER FORR ALL OF THE PHILIPPINES IS URGENT;THEY ARE A PRECIOUS PEOPLE

IN THE LOVE OF THE LORD
M7TH
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] THE CHURCHES IN THE MINDINAO PROVINCE OF THE PHILIPPINESS In reply to
I am SO concerned for our minister friends there, Alex & Emma Montanano. I know that Isis is not currently in their island, but the islands are all so close that it has to be frightening. We have received pictures of people fleeing, and it is mainly children. I don't know if the adults are staying in hopes of saving their island or there is not room for all to leave. Either way, it is a problem.

We MUST pray for Isis to be destroyed. They are ANTICHRIST!!! There is nothing GOOD about them! They are an evil people.

Father, You are ALL we have! But You are enough! Please protect our friends and all Your children that live in the Philippines. I ask that you defeat the Isis, just like you did in the Bible so many years ago. We love You, Father and we love Your Son and Your children. We want only Your best for all of them. Please hear and answer our prayers. In Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] THE CHURCHES IN THE MINDINAO PROVINCE OF THE PHILIPPINESS In reply to
Heavenly Father,
We come t you in the precious name of the Lord Jesus asking that you provide protection and care for your people in the Philippines. You are much needed and Your grace and mercy are ours for asking. Just as You heard Israel's cry we as that You hear now Lord and destroy these instruments of Satan who have risen against Your church.
Amen
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] THE CHURCHES IN THE MINDINAO PROVINCE OF THE PHILIPPINESS In reply to
There is armed aerial conflict in the Philippines RIGHT NOW . ISAW A BRIEF NOTE ON FOX NEWS.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR THEM. THIS INVOLVES SEVERAL TERRORISTS GROUPS UNITED UNDER ISIS.
THERE NO GROUND FORCES YET OUTSIDE OF LOCAL MILITIA.
Quote Reply

Greetings to you today.

Below is an update on what is happening in the Philippines. Lord, hear and answer their prayers In Jesus' name! Amen!

We had a training how to reach out muslim
last saturday and the next session will be
this coming Thursday. Today we had just
distributed relief goods to the muslim evacuees.
We are praying we can give more especially
baby care kits such as toiletries, diapers,
and infant formulas. Please pray with us for our
on going efforts to reach out the muslims.

Tomorrow there will be mission teams will be
deployed to different outreaches to reach out
newly planted churches and extend relief items
to the muslim evacuees. Please pray with us
for our safe travel.

Blessings ~ Sarah

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jun 11, 2017, 4:58 PM