The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF MEN AS BELIEVERS??

Quote Reply
THE FIRST THING I WOULD SAY IS HIS MOUTH THAT IS EVIDENCE TO THE WORLD AND THEN THE SECOND WOULD BE HIS BEHAVIOR FOR THE WORLD? WHEN I MEET SOMEONE NEW TO ME,I KNOW WHAT THEIR HEART CONTAINS WITHIN A FEW MINUTES OF CONVERSATION. THE BIBLE SAYS OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THEE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS. THE BIBLE ALSO SAYS THAT THY WORD HAVE I HID IN MY HEART THAT I MIGHT NOT SIN AGAINST HIM.
YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO SAY THE LIFE OF THE BELIEVER IS SHOWN BY HOW HE LIVES.
HOW DOES THE MAN BEHAVE WITH HIS WIFE AT HOME? WHEN MY WIFE WAS SAID TO HAVE CANCER,MY WORLD FOR A FEW DAYS CRUMBLED BECAUSE ALL I COULD HEAR OR SEE WAS HER DEATH. WITH IN A FEW DAYS I BEGIN TO SEE THAT THE LORDD DIDN'T GIVE ME THIS FAMILY TO LEAD IN ORDER TO SAY GOODBYE TO HER. THE LORD TOOK ME THROUGH DAYS OF UNDERSTANDING ABOUT WHAT FEAR IS AND WHAT AUTHORITY I HAVE IN HIS NAME OVER FEAR. I CAME ACROSS A VERSE THAT I HAD USED TO MINISTER FROM MANY TIMES BUT YET IN A FEW MOMENTS OF FEAR I FORGOT IT.
i WAS RATHER SIMPLE PAUL IN HIS WRITING SAID THAT HE HAD VICTORY OVER DEATH, HELL AND THE GRAVE. i HAD ONE OF THOSE MOMENTSS OF A LIGHTENING BOLTS FROM HEAVEN;;FIRST I FOUND FROM THE BIBLE THAT THE DEVIL IS A BASIC LIAR
THAT COULD NOT BE TRUE BECAUSE IF HE IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR THAT MEANS WHAT JESUS SAID IN CORINTHIANS WAS THE BIGGEST TRUTH I WOULD SEE AND THAT WAS SHE WOULD LIVE AND NOT DIE.
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND BEFORE I COULD MINISTER TO HERR MY WIFE,IHAD TO GO BEFORE THE LORD IN BROKENNESS AND HUMILITY AND REARRANGE MY WHOLE BEING.TO BE IN HIS IMAGE BEFORE I COULD MINISTER TO HER I REALIZED THE SPIRIT OF FAITH COULD NOT RELEASED UNTIL I WAS FULL OF HIS AGAPE LOVE AND MOVING BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD.
IN THE NE
NEXT PART I WILL EXPLAIN WHY BEING FULL OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD,,FULL OF THE WORD OF GOD AND MOVING THROUGH FAITH IN HIM WAS NECESSARY TO SEE A
MIRACLE. I FOUND OUT I WAS NOT THE MIRACLE WAITING TO HAPPEN TO BUT JUST HER HUSBAND .
M7TH
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF MEN AS BELIEVERS?? In reply to
This is a good word. Our nation has gotten so far from the Bible that we no longer know how to deal with situations. The Bible gives us the answer to each and every situation. But if we don't know the Bible, we don't know how to deal with each situation. We need to know the Word in order to apply it to our condition. That is why I keep posting the "101 Scriptures" to people so we can use them against the enemy! It isn't a lot, but it is a starting place.

The Bible is no good to us unless we know it.
Blessings ~ Sarah