The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

THE CHURCH OF GOD, IS IT IN TROUBLE?

Quote Reply
THE CHURCH OF GOD, IS IT IN TROUBLE?
IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS SOME BIBLICAL LEVEL MIRACLES HAVE BEEN POSTED IN MAJOR CHRISTIAN CIRCULARS DEMONSTRATING THAT GOD IS ALIVE AND WORKING IN HIS CHURCH..
ALSO SOME HARD CORE TRUTHS HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE WAY OF A WARNING TO BELIEVERS ABOUT WHAT IS IS HAPPENING NOW!!!
THE BIBLE TELLS US IN THE LAST DAYS MEN WOULD BE LOVERS OF PLEASURE MORE THAN LOVERS OF GOD;A SIMPLER WAY TO SAY IS THAT MEN WOULD BE LOVERS OF PLEASURE MORE THAN LOVERS OF GOD.
IF YOU WANT TO READ SOME OF THIS READ ROMANS THE FIRST CHAPTER.

WHY DO MEN WILLINGLY GIVE AWAY THEIR INTEGRITY FOR MOMENTS OF PLEASURE,MAKING A LIFE FILLED THE INTEGRITY OF LIVING FOR GOD SEEM ALMOST LUDICROUS.
LAST WEEK A PHOTO OP IN MAJOR NEWS ARTICLE SHOWED A MOTHER AND 10-12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER GOING TO A CHURCH SERVICE, A FEW DAYS LATER A PHOTO OF THE SAME TWO WAS POSTED AND THIS TIME THEY WERE FATHER AND SON GOING OUT TO SUPPER.
WE HAVE SPENT A GREAT DEAL OF TIME IN HERE FOOLISHLY TRYING TO REASON WHY PEOPLE WOULD TRY TO RECREATE WHAT GOD CREATED IN BALANCING EARTH IN THE BEGINNING. MUCH OF THE ACTIVITY IN GENDER REDESIGN BY MEN IS SIMPLY PERSONALITY DEFECTS THAT MEN OR WOMEN PRESUME TO HAVE ANSWERS FOR.

WHEN JESUS SAID IN THE LAST DAY THE LOVE OF MANY WOULD WAX COLD HE WASN'T MISTAKEN BECAUSE IT IS HAPPE ING NOW!!!!

WHAT ARE BELIEVERS IN JESUS SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?
IT BEGINS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS WITH QUALITY HARDCORE DECISIONS THAT THE WORLD NOR ANY PRETEXT GROUP CAN CHANGE. WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND LIVING AT THE ONE THOUGHT MY FATHER LEFT ME WAS THAT WORLD RESPECTED SOMEONE WHOSE WORD WAS SOMETHING HE HELD TO.
PERSONAL VALUES ARE IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW;THEY ARE FOUNDATION STONES THAT MEN OF GOOD FAITH LIVE BY.

m7th

TO BE CONTINUED
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] THE CHURCH OF GOD, IS IT IN TROUBLE? In reply to
Jim, thank you for posting this. It gives much to comment on. I plan on getting back to it during the week.

I've been watching the things that are going on locally here; just in the church, and want to comment on it. I am finally feeling better and will get back here in the next couple of days.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] THE CHURCH OF GOD, IS IT IN TROUBLE? PART 2 In reply to
MEN ARE ONE OF THE MAJOR KEYS TO WHAT THE LORD WILL DO,THE MEN MUST BE THE TYPE THAT ARE BOUND BY THEIR OWN COMMITMENT TO GOD'S WORD. THEY MUST BE OF THE CHARACTER THAT ASSURES THOSE THAT KNOW THEM THEIR PERSONAL INTEGRITY IS THE CORE OF THEIR MORAL BEING.
THEIR HOMES MUST BE ONE OF PRAYER WITH A KEY SIMILAR TO AN OLD HYMN "PRAYER IS THE KEY TO HEAVEN"AND OPENING THAT TO THEIR FAMILIES MUST BE VITAL TO THEM.

THESE MEN MUST BE OF THE SAME BIBLICAL CHARACTER THAT WE TRY TO FOLLOW AS WE READ THE WORD OF GOD.
THE SOON RETURN OF THE LORD IS GOING TO BE FOR THIS TYPE OF MAN. ONE OF THE QUESTIONS THE BIBLE ASK IS "WILL I FIND FAITH WHEN I COME?" WHAT WILL JESUS FIND WHEN HE COMES?
THERE ARE SOME SHOCKING EYE OPENING EVENTS OCCURRING RIGHT NOW AND LEADS TO QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT ISREAL is ABOUT NOW AND THIS TIME?
M7TH

Last edited by:

m7thprophet: May 19, 2017, 10:01 AM