The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

2 MATTERS FOR PRAYER

Quote Reply
2 MATTERS FOR PRAYER
1)FLA. DROUGHT CONDITION
MOST OF THE PENISULA PORTION OF THE STATE IS ON RATIONING OF WATER THE EVERGLADES ARE DOWN MORE THAN 12 INCHES;
SNAKES ARE COMING INTO RESIDENTIAL AREAS IN HUNTS FOR BOTH FOOD AND COOLER PLACES.
PHOENIX ARIZ. HAS HAD MOREE SINCE FEB THAN ORLANDO.

2)THE KOREAN PROBLEM, THE THREATS FROM THE LEADER CAN ONLY BE TAKEN SO LONG BECAUSE SOONER OR LATER HE MUST BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, OR THE WORLD WILL CONSIDER HIM A JOKE.
HE HAS THE NUCLEAR WEAPONS, NOW TO MAKE A DELIVERY SYSTEM WORK.
BECAUSE OF HIS MENTAL STATE THERE WILL BE AA PROBLEM VERY SOON.

M7TH
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] 2 MATTERS FOR PRAYER In reply to
Hello brother,
I prayed about the drought situation and have some comments to make regarding Korea. I have a friend here in Jacksonville who will see her husband a total of 10 days this year. He is being sent to that area by Trump along with other ships and subs etc. in preparation to stop the North Korean advance. We have tie ability and power to do so and a president who is not afraid to move when necessary to put a stop to the evil in this world. As I said before, I am a "big league Trump Supporter." North Korea should have been put out of commission long ago and, we are the ones who can do it.

God bless you and yours,
Allen
Quote Reply
PTL .02 OF RAIN FELL OVERNITE AND MAY CONTINUE THROUGH THE DAY. THIS SLOW STEADY RAIN IS WHAT IS NEEDED
Quote Reply
This is good news and answered prayer! Keep us posted!
Blessings ~ Sarah