The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

PraizeOp2- Give us an update?

Quote Reply
PraizeOp2- Give us an update?
Hey Sarah
just wanted a recent update since it's been a month since your terrible fall. I am so glad to know you were'nt hurt more seriously but I know how difficult working one handed can be. I am partially paralyzed on one side due to a stroke I had at 18 months of age. I've learned over the years to adjust and its quite easy for me But for someone who has had use of both hands I imagine can be quite difficult.

I will try and remember to keep you and your husband in my prayers, sometimes I fail at this.. Especially since I lost my mom recently but I know you and your husband has already covered your entire house and community in prayer.
I read your most recent prayer for Ascombs wife and I gotta say what a powerful prayer that was. I need to do so for my house , children, grandchildren and my property also. Now since my mom's property became mine I want to place it in God's hands and him bless it.

Any how, this post was about you and not me, So get better my dear sister, take it one day at a time and I hope your healing much faster rate.

Blessings
Mandy

Last edited by:

mandy3381: Apr 17, 2017, 4:45 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [mandy3381] PraizeOp2- Give us an update? In reply to
Thank you for asking, Mandy. I am not yet one hundred percent as my right shoulder is not working properly. It refuses to raise my arm upward, Forward and back work pretty well with tolerable pain, but up??? Not yet. But better than last week, so I expect it to continue over the next few weeks. I practice lifting a heavy soup can. :)

I'm sorry you lost your mom recently. Moms are totally special! But I'm sure she is happy and that is the important thing. Being elderly is not the best place in life to be and Heaven is SO much better! How awesome it will be on the day we all reunite there!!!! And yes, prayers are SO important... especially praying for angels. I was reminded to do it again through your post. (Perhaps if I had done it a while back, I would not have fallen!)

My son and his family are coming from California for the week, so I am not sure how much I will be on line. So keep up the prayers for all of us, okay? You are a precious friend.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] PraizeOp2- Give us an update? In reply to
I will most definitely try. Have you been to the doctor about your shoulder? It may be that because you are older it will just take longer to heal.
We lost our sister back in 2010 and mom hadn't been the same since. She was depressed, although she would fight you tooth and nail on that subject, refused to take anything that would help with depression. Losing your child has to be one of the most difficult things in life. I cant imagine, whether it be when they are young or as an adult.Mom just had no drive on life at all. Her main things where doing a puzzle each morning and night on the computer and watching tv, that's it.

Enjoy your week with your son!. I would go crazy if my children were living in another state or far away where I couldn't jump in the car and go see them.
Blessings
Mandy