The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

PraizeOp2

Quote Reply
PraizeOp2
Please lift up PraizeOp2 -Sarah - in prayer as she fell down and injured her shoulder. We had just finished praying against the attacks of the enemy regarding our health and were rejoicing over God's goodness and not forgetting any of His benefits according to Psalm 103. She was taking over a bag of lemons to new neighbors across the street when she tripped on the step at their front door. We are thanking God that nothing is broken. She bit through her lip and bruised her chin also. Thanks for your prayers because I know He hears you and since He hears you we know you have the petition you ask for and He is healing His daughter and she will recover. Glory to God!

Last edited by:

praizeop: Mar 5, 2017, 4:25 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop] PraizeOp2 In reply to
Get well soon Sarah. From all of us at Praize.

We commend you to God's Fatherly goodness in your present affliction. That it may please Him to comfort and relieve you according to all your necessities and speedily heal you. Giving you patience under suffering and a happy issue out of all your adversities. We ask this in the powerful and blessed name of Jesus the Christ of God. Amen.
Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] PraizeOp2 In reply to
SARAH WE LIFT YOU UP TO THE LORD IN JESUS NAME DECLARING ACCORDING TO TIMOTHY YOU WERE HEALED IN HIS NAME.. WE PRAY NO PAIN OR DISCOMFORT AND REST ACCORDING TO THE WORD
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] PraizeOp2 In reply to
Thank you typing one finger left handed bit of pain
jim home from work today to take care of me. he;s such a blessing1
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Oh Sarah, bless your heart!

It is so scary to trip and fall. I am glad you did not break anything. You are lucky to have a good man to take care of you.

Next time send him over with the lemons.

Gentle Hugs.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Father,

We thank you for your care and protection our our sister when she fell. In the name of Jesus, Your beloved Son, we ask that You continue to watch over her and heal those injuries that she received.

Amen
Quote Reply
Re: [ASCombs2662] PraizeOp2 In reply to
Horrible pain and awesome bruising from shoulder to elbow. Hands and legs okay. Only hurts when I move.
Bruise on lower lip where I bit. Had presence of mind to put the bag of lemons in front of my face... PTL.... I like your suggestion, Jeanne... next time Jim goes.

Please pray fo r comtinued healing and less pain.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] PraizeOp2 In reply to
Sarah, good enough news...

When life offers you a bag of lemons, make a pillow out of it. Inspired thinking!

Hoping for a speedy recovery, my friend. I hate stumbling, tripping and worse...falling.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Please continue prayers. Typing left handed. Right arm totally purple. Afraid to walk even in the house. Need a miracle.
Blessings ~ Sarah

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Mar 11, 2017, 11:15 AM
Quote Reply
Oh Sarah, I am so sorry you are in this pain.

It does take such a long time to recover from a hard fall like you had. Time and rest and maybe some ice and tylenol for the pain.

But do check in with your doctor if your arm gets worse instead of slowly better. Swelling or worse pain or numbness would need attention.

It is terrible to be afraid of falling again. I can turn my ankle over nothing and trip over my own feet, so I am always so careful. And...I am so afraid that I will trip while holding the baby!

In my head I go over tripping and falling down the stairs with him!! Just a horrible fear... Because I know I have a vestibular imbalance too, which makes me less agile.

Well..stay in, take it easy and expect a long healing time. I love you.

Hugs...ever so gentle hugs to you, my friend.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
I hope you get well soon, Sarah.
Quote Reply
Thanks for the good wishes and suggestions. ;)
I am able to use my right hand a little in typing, though it shakes. I have the arm in a sling which helps a lot.
The total purple color has changed to a small polka dot appearance from wrist to shoulder. Not pretty at all! I never thought it would take so long to heal! It has already been two weeks. Praise God I had the presence of mind to lower the bag of lemons under my face. The only issue there was that I bit my lower lip, but only a small red spot remains there.

I have to give thanks to my God for giving me such a wonderful husband. He worked from home several times this week so that he was able to take care of things here. While here, he planted our garden! Not sure what all is in... will have to let you know later.

Please continue to pray for healing and health and no more harm. Thanks.
Thank You, Jesus, my Lord! It could have been SO much worse!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Good news, Sarah. I hope all continues to heal well and your garden grows wonderful surprises.

-Jeanne