The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Arizona Fires

Quote Reply
Arizona Fires
Please, if you haven't been already, pray regarding the fires in Arizona. I believe there are currently five of them raging. You can read some of this at http://azdailysun.com/...16-5b45d0c03bcd.html

Yesterday I drove from Sedona to Glendale, and I passed by and through some of the smoke. Coming home it was even worse. The temperatures in the area have been over 100 degrees and there was almost no rain last winter, so the situation is critical. We are in no danger, but our hearts go out to those who are.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Arizona Fires In reply to
The fires are still burning consuming many, many acres of trees and some homes. Father, I thank You for keeping the firemen and the people that live in the area safe. I ask that you put angels around them all and bring this situation to an end, in Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Father, in Jesus' name I ask for special grace upon the right firefighters to know when to command the wind and humidity to obey, then move wisely to put the fire out. You gave us dominion over creation through Jesus. You gave me such wisdom fighting forest fires, and I know that's available to any who act on it as a testimony to your glory. Give one of them boldness to command rain to fall in strategic places, ending the threat to those homes. Thank you, Father, as you hear as I ask. Amen.
·...¸><((((º>
.··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>
Be fishers of men
Quote Reply
Re: [dovegiven] Arizona Fires In reply to
The fires are still burning. One has burned 15,000 acres. Praise God that no one has been hurt and only a few homes have been lost. We are seeing our prayers answered. Thank You, Father, for always hearing and answering our prayers when we pray in Jesus' Name. We love and adore you. And are forever grateful that no one has been hurt or killed. Thank You that the fires will be contained soon and people can get back to their homes. I ask that you help them with their finances as they have had to stay in hotels while awaiting their return. And I thank You that You always hear and answer my prayer. In Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Fires continue to burn. Some are somewhat contained... 30, 40, 50 percent. So of the evacuees have been permitted to return to their homes. Some homes were lost. Please continue to pray for full containment. I also heard today about a fire in New Mexico. This is going to be a dangerous summer.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Please continue to pray against these summer fires. There is a new one here in Arizona, but also one in New Mexico and one in Colorado. It was a particularly dry winter and I'm sure more fires are on the way as the summer advances. Thank you for sharing with me in this prayer request. So many people lose everything in these situations. People in this country are having a difficult enough time these days without having to worry about fires.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Another fire has broken out in Arizona. This fire is in a forested area and difficult to reach. One firefighter has been hurt. I have not heard his condition, but it is a very dangerous assignment. Arizona had less than two inches of rain last year, so we need your prayers. In the fires that I previously asked prayer for many have lost their homes and at least one of those fires is still burning. Thank you for your prayers.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Give one of them boldness to command rain to fall in strategic places, ending the threat to those homes. Thank you, Father, as you hear as I ask. Amen.

I add my support to Dovegiven on this issue Lord. I pray for more than just one of your servants to pray confident prayers of command in this dire situation. I ask that many may be inspired to command in Jesus name and expect results. I pray also that they don't get discouraged if those results don't appear immediately. Power of command prayer often involves a time lag but I ask that those who truly believe will see wonderful confirmation of your faithfulness in time of need and a profitable return on their investment of faith.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Jun 19, 2012, 9:29 AM
Quote Reply
Father, I and my brethren take charge against two groups of people contributing to the western wildfires. I ask for a softening of the hearts of some firefighters who we know are desperate for work hours and are willing to set and/or allow fires to spread to have work hours fighting them. Only you can reach them, Lord. The other group I pray concerning are those who are careless or neglectful, who add risk of wildfires while camping or hiking. Lord Jesus, even while some chop down your ancient trees that lived in your flesh days among men, just for "fun", I pray that they will hear your voice and respond appropriately. I pray for those people to seek and to find you as their Savior and Lord. Lord, save America, in the holy name of your Son Jesus I pray, seeking one or two saying AMEN.
·...¸><((((º>
.··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>
Be fishers of men
Quote Reply
AMEN!

Lets here some more AMENS in here folks.