The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Stone Cold Joe

Quote Reply
Stone Cold Joe
Hi
Here is a picture of the presentation at the Legislative assembly April 24th, 2012.
Picture write-up;
“The creators of the western book & CD combo, Stone Cold Joe, presented a special triple autographed copy to MLA Jack Carr today in the Legislative assembly. Four copies of author Stephen C. Porter’s books were also presented to the Legislative Assembly Library by MLA Jack Carr and MLA Kirk MacDonald. Premier David Alward was also on hand and received a copy of Stone Cold Joe and Charlie; the Family Edition. He also graciously accepted an invitation to autograph the four library books.
Pictured from your left are MLA Jack Carr, author Stephen C. Porter, Premier David Alward and MLA Kirk MacDonald holding the books; Stone Cold Joe, Talking Fire Hand, Charlie; the Family Edition and Always Learning; volume one. Stone Cold Joe CD creator N.B. Music Hall of Fame singer Dwane Drost could not be at the presentation.”

Yours Respectfully
Stephen C. Porter
Quote Reply
Re: [stephen0porter] Stone Cold Joe In reply to
Sorry, not very good at this. Picture didn't come through.
Quote Reply
Can you post a URL where we can go to see the picture?
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Stone Cold Joe In reply to
Hi Sarah
Here is the link to Word Alive Press' Great Canadian Author's website at my books.
https://greatcanadianauthors.com/authors/22

I also just found out that my book, Stone Cold Joe, has been short listed for the 2012 Canadian Christian Writing Award in the Historical novel category.

Also, here is a link to my Facebook Fan club page and is open for anyone to join.
http://www.facebook.com/...ups/287405584619105/

Thank you. I will post more imformation as I get it.
Stephen
Quote Reply
On April 24th, one copy of each of my four published books, Always Learning; volume one, Charlie; the Family Edition, Talking Fire Hand and Stone Cold Joe, were presented into the Legislative Assembly library in Fredericton, N.B.
The York Regional Library System has also purchased two copies of Stone Cold Joe for their members.
Because I am a Christian, all of my writings have some aspect of Christianity in them and are appropriate for any age reader.