The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Home » Forum » General » Clubs

Study to be approved !

Quote Reply
Study to be approved !
Beloved brethren,
I have been so caught with the apostle Paul's encourgaement for us that proper Bible study leads to approval from God.
I want to take the challenge and needs an NIV Study Bible-anyone here who can please supply me one?

Brother Joshua in Cameroon
mjn
Quote Reply
Re: [ngwang] Study to be approved ! In reply to
Brother Joshua, tell the people a little about your ministry, please,
Giving a Bible to someone is a worthy gift. Shortly after I was saved I wanted a Living Bible. Someone gave me one and that person is in my prayers to this day! I know that the Bible will be supplied. I just wonder who will get the blessing! :)
Blessings ~ Sarah

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Apr 7, 2012, 2:47 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Study to be approved ! In reply to
Sarah,

If this person supplies you with more information please let me know I will be praying. I'd gladly send this person an NIV study Bible. Gee as I told Adonai. I want a Blessing so I can go and Bless someone else in His name. But I want just willy nilly do this.

Chap
Bless the Lord, the Blessed One
Power, Honor and Glory to His Name

Chaplain Dave
Quote Reply
Re: [chaplaindave] Study to be approved ! In reply to
Shalom chaplain Dave and beloved brethren.

God is good and I know through His promises to Abraham,Isaac and Jacob that He has always remain faithful.
I am equally glad that this forum has been of such a "big" blessing to me.

I have been praying for an NIV Study Bible and have always had peace that He will provide and today am glad that He is able to use you brother Dave, to be a blessing to me.
Here is my address:

Menang Joshua Ngwang,
Etoug-Ebe Baptist Church Yaoundé,
P.O Box 2039 Yaoundé Cameroon,
Central Africa.

I think I can share with you that, I intend having a group of our local church intercessors engage in Bible study and I wonder if we can get up to 5 for this group.

I will like to remain connected to you beloved brother.

Shalom !
mjn
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Study to be approved ! In reply to
I was born in a Christian home(7 of us, 6 boys) but received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in August 24th 2000 at a local national youth camp.
I am a Christian nurse who see Christ as a model during His Healing Ministry where He always showed compassion to the crowd.

This is such a very rich opportunity of meeting with people who are dying, whose relatives/friends are dying or ill...This is also a very rich and unique opportunity in that, I am priviledged to tell them about the love of God through Christ especially His death on the cross and His will for every mankind.

Though have not always had it easy going in my Christ life, I see a great need of getting deeper into knowing who God is, what plans He has for me, what He expects from me and what to tell the people I am caring for about Him and also to be able to answer their questions of faith, salvation and sin with certainty and assurance.

I have no personal programmed ministry of my own now but have a vision of one day creating a Healing Center to care for the souls while administering care and support to the flesh of those dying.

Please pray for my work and future plans.
SmileSmile
Brother Joshua in Cameroon
mjn
Quote Reply
Praise God
Lately I have been when I have them taking Bibles and putting them in my baggage carriers on my GoldWing MotorCycle and taking them to go pass them out.I want to get many more and do it all spring and summer long. Jesus is coming soon, and people need to find the truth. I find that people will accept New Testaments quicker then they will Whole Bibles. The reason is they do not want to carry around the bigger books. Let us go soul fishing and hey if it takes letting folks be ashamed of the gospel at first then so be. Let us get the word out there in written form too. Our lives are to be written Epistles but thwe word says it better. The word of God is alive.
Paul
AIN"T GOD GOOD?
Quote Reply
It took five and a half months, but Brother Joshua finally received an NIV Bible. Glory to God.

Please pray that the other six Bibles that were sent to him will arrive so they can be passed out.
Blessings ~ Sarah