TERMS OF SERVICE FOR BLOGS AND FORUMS
Blogs and Forums are two of the services provided by Praize.com. The goal of Praize.com is to provide an interesting, stimulating, and fun place for Christians and other Internet users. Repeated violation of any of the Terms of Service can result in suspension or termination of your Praize membership. This suspension or termination is at the sole discretion of Praize.com or their designated Monitor, Moderator, or party assigned to supervise various areas of Praize.com.
You agree that you will not use Praize.com Services to post, transmit messages (including but not limited to text, graphic, audio and video files or links to the previous) in any of the following ways:
1. You will not post foul, vulgar, obscene or sexually explicit language, obscenities, racial epithets, hateful or derogatory words or phrases in any variation. Using such content or language undermines the goals of a Christian community-oriented service, and is not allowed. Please use your best judgment and be respectful of others. This includes words masked by symbols or other characters.
2. You will not harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon another user or users of Praize.com services or other persons or entities (including personal identifying information). You may express your disagreement with someone's point-of-view, but personal attacks, or attacks based on another person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disablement or other such affiliation, are prohibited. Any flaming remarks will be removed at the discretion of the Monitor.
3. You will not distribute, promote, transmit or advertise any harmful, hateful, harassing, defamatory or potentially libelous, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit or sexually solicitous, illegal, racial or otherwise objectionable content, in forms including but not limited to, text, graphics, audio, and video files or providing web links to sites which display or promote the same. Such content undermines the goals of a Christian community-oriented service, and is not allowed. Posting such content may be cause for immediate termination from service.
4. You will not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, post or transmit messages that are not directly related to the specific topics or the "thread" of the messages posted on that board, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users, individuals or entities. You will not post the same content in multiple areas as this causes confusion.
5. You will not use blogs or forums to post, transmit, or distribute any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation to users, individuals or entities, except in areas designated by Praize.com for such purposes. You will not post information to Users, individuals or entities that promotes, arranges, or solicits business or business dealings, or service through any medium or environment.
6. You will not copy any email or any other material into a blog or forum post. You may quote up to four lines with or without giving credit to the source. This is in agreement with copyright laws.
7. You will not post URLs to off-Praize sites unless it is for clarification in the discussion forums or you have received permission from the Administration. We do allow you to post your URL in your four-line signature, but Praize should not be used to send people to other sites. If you feel you need to reference another ministry, please get Admin's permission before posting.
If you have any questions, you can click on Contact at the bottom of any page.